Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, since we get [the latter S1 episodes to cover] later on, I can't say I want to skip it. Lois and Clark [unable to help] is always fun.
I hope so. wink

I have to admit I liked the scene where she does that in "Fall of the House of Luthor". Although I think I "watched" it at least 3 times before I was willing to not skip that scene. Luthor's line about "Othello was really written by Dr. Seuss" was funny, although I am still shock he encouraged her to call Clark.
His overconfidence was his downfall.

This is Lois Lane, she can find the solution to any problem with virtually no evidence.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You're just saying that. Tell me you aren't just saying that, because -- you can't be -- because it's true.

Actually when he sees her and Phil via x-ray is later that day, about when he gets Lois to give him a minute, which she holds him to rigorously, getting him back as soon as possible.
Also, Cat's clothing hasn't changed when Lois is in the white dress. That the detail which led me to believe she and Phil were in the copier room overnight.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.