My apologies for being so far behind on answering FDK. blush I'm just trying to keep up with my writing.

KatherineKent: Thank you for the comments.
Oh my goodness. I can't tell you how much I loved this part.
dance No, it's okay. You can tell me. laugh

I'm so looking forward to seeing how you handle this episode. Cat knows, Lois knows ... will Clark be able to do more this time than last time.
He will? Um... okay. Sure. Luckily, one of my Betas has FlyHard as her favorite episode. So, I had to really go to bat.

And Cat might be about to break open the LexClone situation.
[Linked Image]

And Cat's soul mate ... *awwww* I hope Clark can do something about this for her ... please.
We'll see, if he doesn't get too... er... tied up.

rkn: Hey! Thanks for dropping in.

Yay for Cat and Philled.
Good thing Cat won't get distracted by any tall, blond, and hunky men around. evil

mrsMxyzptlk: Gee, I should let Lois and Lex go on dates more often. laugh What? That's not the part you liked? Hmmmm. wink I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This chapter was awesome. I had suspected that Phil wasn't actually married - that his "family" that he went on vacation with was his parents and siblings rather than a wife and children. I hope that he and Cat can get back together.
Gee, you don't think I'd put so much effort into a character just to kill them off, do you? [Linked Image]

Cat is going to see that Lois is with "Lex", but I'm not sure whether she will make the leap from that to Clone. Having an adult clone that is passable as the real thing is pretty far-fetched. I'm wondering whether it would be considered quite as far-fetched in a world with an alien flying around town. She might think that he's got a twin brother that no-one knows about.
We'll have to see, but I have to agree, I doubt someone's first leap of logic would be to "clone" even if one had met one before... which these characters haven't.

I wonder how clone Lex (I forget his designation... is it Lex C?) is going to behave that will seem off to Lois. He's already acted a bit out of character.
Lex-C. It's a mix of Lex-Clone, the third (C) Lex Clone, and I love how it sounds like "Lexy". Good thing he won't be going through a stressful situation which might make babies out of grown men. Thanks for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.