This chapter was awesome. I had suspected that Phil wasn't actually married - that his "family" that he went on vacation with was his parents and siblings rather than a wife and children. I hope that he and Cat can get back together. smile

Cat is going to see that Lois is with "Lex", but I'm not sure whether she will make the leap from that to Clone. Having an adult clone that is passable as the real thing is pretty far-fetched. I'm wondering whether it would be considered quite as far-fetched in a world with an alien flying around town. She might think that he's got a twin brother that no-one knows about.

I wonder how clone Lex (I forget his designation... is it Lex C?) is going to behave that will seem off to Lois. He's already acted a bit out of character.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)