-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Lois:How many times do I have to tell cat there is nothing going on between me and Lex?
CAT: Sounds to me like she's protesting too much.

LOIS: clap
LEX: But I've been waiting in this line for 45 minutes! What do you mean it's now closed?

she is going to go find the arc.
My! That would be a surprise, wouldn't it? Something happening quickly in my story. laugh

she did not explore the wine cellar.
Why would she?

If the exit is watched, wouldn't they have seen her come in?
Do security personnel get paid above minimum wage?

Maybe it was not nearly 15 minutes, maybe she was generously rounding.
Maybe her clock and Lex's aren't lined up.

Clark: party She gave him back that stupid watch and told him what she really things. Oh happy day.
LOIS: I don't date men who don't do their own taxes!
LEX: You're kidding me, right?

Clark:What is the point of being a hero if there is no Lois?
Because it's better than being a villain?
TEMPUS: Villain pay is better.
LEX: More freedom to do whatever you want.

Hmm, come to think of it, has Superman rescued her since the earth was saved from Nightfall-lite? This is another reason why we want to know what happened with the end of the Carpenter situation, did Superman save Lois or not? grumble at Superman not getting to save Lois enough in this story. grumble at no save from Harrison, or the tidal wave.
No freezer scene, so no save. I guess I'll explain what happened when I bring Linda back. SM doesn't save Lois from Harrison in canon either. Don't worry, there will be plenty of other times he'll save her... if she's still around to save.
LOIS: What?
EW: What? What?
LOIS: What did you just say to Clark? He's crying again.
EW: Who me? No idea. Got to go run. Look more FDK! [Linked Image]

Maybe it is Lois who is two-timing Lex.
CLARK: Great. Now, she's three-timing me!

And why would they go there is they have ditched Luthor?
Because that was where they were supposed to go?

Theorizing this is Luthor's twin is probably the most likely theory for Cat to come up with at this point. Although maybe he did a switch up the car and come back, but even if that was allowed by the time, it makes no sense.
But she's confused because for a very rich powerful man, nobody has ever heard of this twin.

Makes no sense at all. Why move the jaguar at all if you will not use it?
LEX: I was bored with it. So, I parked it on the street to be stolen and recoup the insurance money?

Two points. I think you need to have another to in the sentence. Also, why does Cat assume a short stay at the planet? If it isn't Luthor, then why assume she is going to the opera still at all.
1) Fixed. Thanks. 2) Why would Luthor allow Lois to bring his twin back to the Planet for an interview?

You probably only need one of the uses of inside.
clap

What? What? you end here, so actually letting Clark see Lois.
Do you really want to see what happens AFTER I open the elevators and THEN cut it off due to length?

Thanks, as always, for your comments! notworthy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.