Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<party>> Happy centennial! <<party>>
blush Oh, thanks. I feel like a rambling fool at the moment. If I can't get Clark to behave, you might end up with your 200 parts (just joking... this story *so* will not be that long).

CLARK: <realizes why all his previous girlfriends took off during the first date> What?! Ralph's is a bad chain?...
laugh

LEX: *NIGEL!* I told you only single girls *without* children. Make that go away.
NIGEL: <<aims Lois at Lex>> Sir, this bile looks flu related. Are you sure?

She’s a baaad girl.
"Cat = bad" surprises you?

LOIS: And if you get lucky, Clark will even rub your stomach for you.
JIMMY: I'm better! I'm better!

He’s really lost a couple of IQ points when he met that rock head on, huh?
Life experience points.

So, Spiderman and MJ are out, too, huh?
LOIS: I have no problem with Clark reading comics, as long as he doesn't do it while in bed.

Comma goblin?
Possibly. But I am a recovering Comma slut. I like to put them everywhere! But I'm told that this is very bad, and I need to be better. laugh

On an unrelated note: My son was playing "Star Wars" at preschool today. He was Darth Vader, and his two buddies were a Storm Trooper and Luke. So, we asked him what his DV voice sounded like, and he was too embarrassed to tell us. So, my daughter tried to do her own DV voice, which came out sounding British with the words, "Luke, did you want to come around for a spot of tea?" rotflol Literally, for 5 minutes, I could not stop laughing.

Lex! Not in front of the children!
LEX: Do you think I care if this is Gfic or not! I'm Lex Luthor, I can do what... wildguy Okay, I'll be good.

EW: Lois watches Bond movies? I didn't expect that from DToSC

ER: Huh. Too long since I saw that one.
That's the one where they "aren't" talking the M-word and he (I think) imagines a Lucille Ball type show, and she imagines Clark as Bond and her as a nameless (left behind) Bond girl.

I’m actually thinking maybe Star Trek, the original series? Lois might even quip, “the original, not Next Generation”.
Nope. I just can't see Lois quoting ST. Sorry.

Kinda Need to be more carefully on the lookout for those nasty STOP signs.
Ooops? I tend to have them at the end of all my parts. At least with my stories there are fairly few "The End" signs. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.