mrsMxyzptlk: Thanks for the comments. smile1
I don't think Lois should have eaten any of the desserts or accepted a drink from Luthor. I kept thinking that he would have drugged her that way. If there's one thing I've learned from the Count of Monte Cristo, it's not to eat anything in the house of your enemies. I guess she doesn't really see him as an enemy, despite not trusting him, but I get the feeling that he's not just going to let her go like he did in the show. The whole thing is just creepy.
It's supposed to be creepy (at least in my story). I don't know which emotion they were going for in canon. Romantic? razz Doubtful. Lex's idea of romance? huh

Lois isn't Lex's enemy, Superman is. Lois is merely a means to an end... a tool, mind you. It doesn't make her any safer, true, but he's more interested in tricking her away from Superman than trapping her, which he'll only do as a last resort. Of course, the end of the world *could* be considered the last resort...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.