There's a certain group of people who believe that kissing cheeks is an acceptable form of greeting.
Not from a mass murderer.

Extra information that didn't need to be said.
Good point, but if she thought of Luthor as a friend she might have let it slip.

Technically, if CK doesn't recover his abilities, she *could* live in a world without Superman. A post-asteroid wasteland, perhaps, but live indeed.
But would it really be "without Superman" if Clark was there? Is not Superman more than just the abilities?

Which just shows how little Cat knows. Even Lois knows he has known them longer than that.
Yes, but Lois went to Smallville with him. Cat did not.
True, but it still shows Lois knows more than Cat.

Lois: smile1 I know more than cat. smile1

Cat's chronology is being undermined.
You really don't like Cat much, do you?
I don;t think I like Cat at all. I still feel she is invading Lois's proper territory.

Well, it only takes about 3 hours if that to fly from Kansas to Metropolis, so it is doable.
Improbable. But doable.
Actually there is nothing he knows which says he was in Metropolis any particular time beofe Thursday night, so maybe he had been on a week-long visit to the Kents. It really does not seem improbable with what he actually knows.

Fortunantly Cat is wrong about this detail.
Better to err on the side of caution.
Lois:Not if it keeps you from the story.

Yes, but with Luthor love is an odd and twisted thing.
You know that. I know that. Clark knows that. Lois still hasn't taken off her sunglasses in the dark room.
Although she seems close to realizing that Luthors's love does not cause him to treat her right. On the other hand, him shooting her should lead her to realize that whatever his feelings for her may be they do not gaurantee her safety.

Then I wondered if they were used for The Boss business.
I was going to say that "The Boss" doesn't meet with anyone below Boss level, but that's not true. He met with Menken, and that Smart Kid's doctor Carleton, the scientist from MoSB, Miranda, even Jack in Foundling (okay, he hung back in the shadows but he was there). He's actually more out in the open than I thought. Usually they meet in HIS office though.
So he does not need cars for The Boss business.

However my final conclusion is that they serve the same function as his secret colections. He likes having them and looking at them as things of beauty that he alone enjoys.
Ding! Ding! DING! We've got a winner!
smile1 I get more points.

John Pack Lambert