Him and his big mouth. If he hadn’t suggested that she call Luthor back about whatever information the man could provide, Clark would still be kissing Lois.
frown that Lois has left.

That had been very nice, very nice indeed, and entirely too short. But, unfortunately, she was right. The fate of the world was more important.
Not that Luthor will really help with that.

For a second, it almost seemed invisible, as if it was made of glass instead of solid wood.
This door is different from his door in canon. That had so much glass that Lois broke some of it to get in when she saw Superman on the ground in "Top Copy".

smile1 Clark's powers are coming back. This world might not be destroyed by the astroid.

“Oh, really? I didn’t think of that. Cat suggested I try this place,” Jimmy said. “Why not? How bad could it be, right?”
Why does Cat want to get Jimmy sick?

How serious were they?
Well at the time Lois thought you were about to propose and planned on sleeping with you every night.

Clark:They why is she not wearing a ring?

Reader:I said she thought you were going to propose, not that you did.

Clark:Why would I not want to marry Lois?

Reader:Ah, well you want to marry Lois, its complicated. Don't worry too much about it for now.

He smiled at this thought and wondered why she hadn’t said anything all day.
She was actually following the advice of the psychiatrist. Although the fact that they have not publicaly acknowledged their relationship also is a factor.

Maybe he would feel hesitant about saying anything if Lois didn’t recognize him. He hoped never to be in that position himself.
Please tell me Deter will not appaear in this tale.

[Quiote]How old was he anyway, he wondered. He shrugged it off.[/Quote]

This is a question no one knows the answer to. a- he is a time traveler, which has just given us headaches on its own. B-No one is really sure if he really got to earth in just a very short time, or if because he was traveling at relativistic speeds/faster than the speed of light time slowed for him while traveling to earth. Although I guess functionally that does not affect his age, it just means he may have been born much sooner than he seems to have been.

His quick check of the bathroom had also revealed a large unopened box of condoms under the sink. They had been in a paper sack and shoved in the back behind his cleaning supplies. That was a strange place to hide such items.
Well, it actually sounds like it was meant to "hide" them, as opposed to just keep them.

Cat had said that he and Lois hadn’t done anything at the Lexor. Clearly, that was wishful thinking on her part.
Well the condoms box is unopened, so he has no evidence of having used such items. Of course that could just mean they just went through the previous box and he just got this box. Maybe that is why it is hidden away, because it is the backup for when the current box gets used up.

No matter what that dream Meena said, it still didn’t feel like him.
I am surprised he has not decided that Meena was Lois in the flesh. However I guess since she has not said anything about what happened last night, and since he knows they clearly had some sort of relationship after the kisses, not to mention finding the clothes, it makes sense he figured he just dreamed her presence there.

The doctor told him to stay bundled up for at least the first forty-eight hours out of the hospital.
Thus making Cat's actions seem even crazier.

Clark’s brow furrowed, having not followed one word of what Jimmy had told him. “President Presley?” he guessed.
hyper They found the suit. Now Jimmy can write the story that Superman has returned.

“CK!” Jimmy exclaimed. “What are you doing with a Superman Suit?”
Clark:Well, maybe Cat is right. Still, better not tell Jimmy that.

John Pack Lambert