Lex had asked Lois to meet him at his penthouse. Being that it was after hours, she could understand that. Personally, she was glad to avoid bumping into Mrs. Cox.
She does not fear Luthor enough.

All Lois wanted to do was learn what Lex knew and leave as quickly as possible to get back to Clark’s kisses.
Sounds like a good plan, but somehow I fear Luthor will take a long time to tell her nothing, or at least nothing useful.

On the cab ride over, she realized that it couldn’t be very important or Lex would have announced it on LNN, instead of coming to her.
So why didn't she just go back to Clark's now?

She should have known better than to fall for another one of Lex’s traps.
Well, knowing it is a trap makes her safer. However, it might not get her out.

she allowed him to kiss her cheek.
Her revulstion at Luthor is still too low if she allows him to kiss her in any way.

“Thank you, Lex, but I’ve already eaten,” Lois said, grateful that she and Clark had stopped for soup and sandwiches on the walk to his apartment.
Also wisely she did not mention that she ate dinner with her parner.

“Whenever I want to, I’m sure, Lex. The asteroid isn’t going to hit. Superman will save us, and life will go on as before,”
smile1 she still trusts Superman.

“Oh, have you heard from him?” Lex asked.
Technically she has kissed him even, but she does not know that.

Would she really want to live in a world without Superman?
It would be a very hard world. Although the biggest problem with it she does not realize because she does not know SM=CK.

She had been lucky that Clark hadn’t been hurt more.
Everyone is lucky because of this. Only a select few realize why.

“All in good time, my dear.
If she was smart she would call his bluff and start walking out now.

Mrs. Kent? As in his mother? Clark’s heart started to both ache and race at the same time. He hadn’t even recognized his mom’s voice, and why had she called him ‘Jerome’?
Fortuantly that is easily explained.

“Clark?” Cat whispered, and he covered up the receiver again. “Your folks are dead.”
That really is an uncalled for reaction to the situation.

She grabbed his arm. “Clark! You’ve known them since October,
Which just shows how little Cat knows. Even Lois knows he has known them longer than that.

when you and Lois went out there to help them with some kidnapped neighbor or something. You stole their dead son’s identity. You aren’t their son.”
He is as much their son as the toher Clark ever was. At least they got to interact with him while alive.

“I’m sorry,” he said to his folks, glaring at Cat. “She’s a little crazy.”
I have to agree with Clark's assesment here.

“Jerome, who was that woman?” Martha asked. “You’ve never mentioned her.”
Lois would be very glad to learn that detail.

“He probably didn’t want us to get the wrong impression, Martha,” Jonathan returned.
He does have a good point. Also, it is more Clark is Cat's best friend than the other way around. For Clark Jimmy and Lois are at least friends more or less almost as much as Cat. Lois maybe more, but since she is his girlfriend it is hard to say for sure.

“Now, Jerome, the Cat woman is right. There’s no time to lose.
I guess Jonathan is right. However Cat seems to be going about this all wrong. Especially since Jonathan and Martha are more parents to Clark than she is willing to admit.

“Jonathan!” Martha scolded. “As we told you before, Jerome, you’re always welcome to be our son. I’d love for you to call me ‘Mom’.”
I think Martha understands th truth the best right now.

“You sort of adopted us this past summer,” Jonathan clarified.
smile1 Cat's chronology is being undermined.

“We’re doing this all wrong, Jonathan. The poor boy doesn’t remember who he is. Where are those letters he brought us Thursday night?” Martha said.
smile1 The letters.

Thursday night? That was three nights ago. How could he have been in Kansas three nights earlier? He had been with Lois on Friday morning before Superman took off on his mission.
Well, it only takes about 3 hours if that to fly from Kansas to Metropolis, so it is doable.

“Well, then I’ll gloss over anything… private,”
Well it is a letter from him, so I can't see reading it as too problematic. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

“‘I hate that I’m telling you this via a letter. I really wanted to tell you in person and have been trying to do so for a while.
Well, at least he knows he wanted to tell Lois.

“‘Lois, I love you. I have always loved you. From the first moment I saw you, when you barged into my interview with Perry and called me ‘Chuck’.
party Now he knows for sure he is Chuck. Not that he really had much doubt after what Jimmy told him, or really any after kissing Lois.

You stopped my heart when you recognized ‘Superman’ even before I told you that name.
Technically this is not an admission that he is Superman.

I’ve wanted to confess to you my other identity as Superman
So here he says it clearly. party Now Clark almsot has to accept he is Superman.

“What? No! No! This isn’t true!” Clark exclaimed.
I guess though it is a lot to take in. Denying still makes sense.

You’re from another parallel dimension, where the Martha and Jonathan Kent, who found and adopted you, died when you were still a boy.”
Umm, now he is going to really freak out.

I’m afraid someone found out his true identity,”
Fortunantly Cat is wrong about this detail.

“You’re nuts!” Clark exclaimed, dropping the phone and stepping away from her.
He probably still has a point.

“No, I’m not, Clark. We’re just out of time. We have less than twenty-four hours to get you suited up to save the planet, and we don’t have time to be patient,” Cat said, reaching for his hand.
So are Jonthan and Martha still on the other end of the line. That detail got a bit confused.

“It about time I headed back to the Planet,”
I think it should say "It's".

She got a cold prickly feeling at her neck,
Don't go Lois, don't go.

In her dream, Lex had loved her.
Yes, but with Luthor love is an odd and twisted thing.

She still hoped nobody would hurt Clark because her,
I think that should be "because of her".

What was the point of owning such vehicles if he never drove them?
At first I wondered if these were from his other guests. Then I wondered if they were used for The Boss business. However my final conclusion is that they serve the same function as his secret colections. He likes having them and looking at them as things of beauty that he alone enjoys.

Moreover, why store them in very expensive per square inch Metropolis?
To flaunt his wealth?

They descended for a few minutes and when the doors opened, she saw what looked like the inside of an old ship, steel plated walls.
I still have a big fear that Luthor won't let her get out. I hope he does, but we shall see.

John Pack Lambert