John: I'm a little behind on my responding as I got stuck in a scene that just wouldn't work for me, but now my cushion is frightfully low... let's see I just finished 100 and will post 95 Tuesday night... Yikes! 5 parts. So, I apologize if my responses are a bit delayed.

<<Sad>> that Lois has left.
All things (for the most part) happen for a reason.

Not that Luthor will really help with that.
They don't know that.

This door is different from his door in canon. That had so much glass that Lois broke some of it to get in when she saw Superman on the ground in "Top Copy".
No, he has switched to a solid wood door here. Having been robbed several (hundred) times in alt-dimension and then since moving here as made him extra cautious.

Clark's powers are coming back. This world might not be destroyed by the astroid.
Are they? Or is he just remembering that the door used to have glass?

Why does Cat want to get Jimmy sick?
CAT: The better for him to leave, my dear.

Well at the time Lois thought you were about to propose and planned on sleeping with you every night.

Clark:They why is she not wearing a ring?

Reader:I said she thought you were going to propose, not that you did.

Clark:Why would I not want to marry Lois?

Reader:Ah, well you want to marry Lois, its complicated. Don't worry too much about it for now.
Actually, they've discussed marriage several times already. wink

She was actually following the advice of the psychiatrist. Although the fact that they have not publicaly acknowledged their relationship also is a factor.
And factor in that she didn't want to say 'we're dating' only to have him reject her, too.

Please tell me Deter will not appaear in this tale.
cool No comment.

This is a question no one knows the answer to. a- he is a time traveler, which has just given us headaches on its own. B-No one is really sure if he really got to earth in just a very short time, or if because he was traveling at relativistic speeds/faster than the speed of light time slowed for him while traveling to earth. Although I guess functionally that does not affect his age, it just means he may have been born much sooner than he seems to have been.
CLARK: dizzy

Let's just say early 30s.

CLARK: Thanks.

Well, it actually sounds like it was meant to "hide" them, as opposed to just keep them.
You know that. I know that. He doesn't know that.

Well the condoms box is unopened, so he has no evidence of having used such items. Of course that could just mean they just went through the previous box and he just got this box. Maybe that is why it is hidden away, because it is the backup for when the current box gets used up.
Yep, spare box. wink

I am surprised he has not decided that Meena was Lois in the flesh. However I guess since she has not said anything about what happened last night, and since he knows they clearly had some sort of relationship after the kisses, not to mention finding the clothes, it makes sense he figured he just dreamed her presence there.
Until proven otherwise, "Meena" is a fantasy character in his opinion.

CLARK: mecry

Thus making Cat's actions seem even crazier.
CAT: <<shrugs adorably>>

But Cat does not know the full truth.
She knows more than Clark.

They found the suit. Now Jimmy can write the story that Superman has returned.
I felt bad that I took away his big break, so I did this instead upset his stomach.

<<Tank cries at missed opportunities>>

Clark:Well, maybe Cat is right. Still, better not tell Jimmy that.
Hmmmm.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.