At first I was all <<and I was all smiles>> "Clark escaped" but then I realized what I most feared happened, you cut away from the scene of drowning Clark. <<grumble>> now we don't even known if he is alive.
<<cough>> This isn't a deathfic, per se, like Another Lois was.
You're not supposed to tell us and ruin the suspense.

At least now she knowns who called Joe.
Yes, I wanted Lois to know that Clark *tried* to reach her at the office as well. <<got to get Clark some brownie points in>>
Clark:For all the good it does me as I am drowning here.

Clark should know not to lie.
CLARK: In my defense, at the point and time I spoke these words, he was.
But he does know about Kryptonite, so he knowns SM is not fully invulnerable. I guess though if we look at it as him saying "SM survived crashing into the astroid" he is telling the turht. At some level I wish he had told Lois that more expicitly, but then things would probably be too simple.

But then when they both disappeared, Lois wouldn't worry thinking they had gone off together.
You might have a point.

so they even out to the same in the end... except Wally has more hair.
He also gets mentioned in fanfic less. Ralph seems to be a real favorite to bring up in fanfic, I am not sure why.

WALLY: shock I did? I mean, I did! [Linked Image] I was right!!!!!!
Lois:A stopped clock is right twice a day.

Yes, it was Clark's fault for allowing himself to be kidnapped, but he also did this on the show several times to learn from the source about the people who were taking him, and to not give away his secret.
Thus the argument that Lois will probably be understanding of it. I just could not let past the fact that unlike most people, Clark really could have prevented what happened. At least in theory. In practice though I have to agree, going along seemed the best choice at the time.

CLARK: When I asked Jimmy for a replacement picture of the two of us at the ball game, he gave me some other photos he had taken as well.
Hmm, I guess this makes sense. Also, I guess before they went to the Honeymoon Suite, putting up a picture of Lois might have seen too presumtuous. Well, except while she was under the influence of Revenge, but that was not very long.

Clark:It seemed plenty long to me.

Reader:Well, the point is that really, this makes sense as a recent development.

John Pack Lambert