Lois stormed up the stairs to Clark’s apartment.
He really should have told Lois that CK=SM. Then she would be over being mad at him by now, instead of just building up to the creast of anger.

The man had some explaining to do. Disappearing on her all day. Only leaving the one message.
Clark:It is not my fault I was kidnapped.

Reader:Actually, you could have prevented it.

Clark:OK, it is my fault I was kidnapped. Hiowever I hope Lois will agree with that decision when she knows all the facts.

she noticed the addition of two new photos from the Kerth Awards banquet, one of the four of them, Lucy included, and the other, sitting on his bedside table, of just her and him.
smile1 He has up pictures of her. Whu didn't he put them up earlier though?

Actually, it was more of her, than them. She was holding her third Kerth award, and Clark was beaming at her with pride… and love.
At least some things always comes through.

Her chest ached. Where was he?
Clark:At least she is not mad at me now.

The break-in, his coat and scarf abandoned by the front door, which had been left ajar, and that car that Joe had sworn had been aiming at Clark, indicated that someone wasn’t using fair play.
Now the big question is, will she ifugre out who it is.

Someone was after Clark. Could it be that a person, or persons, from his past, whom Clark was afraid might use her against him? Had they captured him?
No and no. It is someone from there present. However Jonthan has managed to focus her so far off track she is unlikely to figure that out.

Had he been kidnapped?
Yes

Was he still alive?
Possibly, but the way things are going, it looks like he might be dead by now.

Would she ever see him again?
Also debatable.

Lois raised a hand to her mouth. She picked up his telephone and dialed 9-1-1.
Well, this will hopefully help at some point.

John Pack Lambert