John: Thanks for the FDK! laugh

At first I was all <<and I was all smiles>> "Clark escaped" but then I realized what I most feared happened, you cut away from the scene of drowning Clark. <<grumble>> now we don't even known if he is alive.
<<cough>> This isn't a deathfic, per se, like Another Lois was.

At least now she knowns who called Joe.
Yes, I wanted Lois to know that Clark *tried* to reach her at the office as well. <<got to get Clark some brownie points in>>

Clark should know not to lie.
CLARK: In my defense, at the point and time I spoke these words, he was.

Here, I wish he had been more clear in telling Lois this, with a "I saqw him just now" line. Still, I guess that would make things too easy for Lois.
But then when they both disappeared, Lois wouldn't worry thinking they had gone off together.

Wait, there are worse jouranlists than Ralph?
[Linked Image] Well, I have given Perry the benefit of the doubt in hiring Ralph. Clearly, it MUST be for his writing skills since he has no winning personality traits. Wally is a worse journalist (as noted by his canon attempts to believe anything without corroboration). While he's a notch below Ralph writing wise, he's a notch above human wise, so they even out to the same in the end... except Wally has more hair.

The funny thing is that Wally is right, and Superman did contact here directly, she just does not realize that yet.
WALLY: shock I did? I mean, I did! [Linked Image] I was right!!!!!!

it is all the more fun because either way it is technically the same.

Clark:They don't know that.

Readeer:You can't talk, you are drowning while being exposed to Kryptonite.
CLARK: Fine! Rub it in.

Not in his current condition.
CLARK: Not in any condition.

Wally is not big on tact.
And this is news?

Which just goes to show Wally has no clue.
[Linked Image] Bottom rung reporter.

Wally:Methinks she doth protest too much.
Maybe, possibly, a little too much.

He really should have told Lois that CK=SM. Then she would be over being mad at him by now, instead of just building up to the creast of anger.
CLARK: Hence why I thought: (from Part 84)
Clearly, he should have checked in with EPRAD Control before coming home, and he should have told Lois where he was going today. His hindsight was again better than Superman’s foresight.
CLARK: <<shrugs sheepishly>> Live and learn.

Clark:It is not my fault I was kidnapped.

Reader:Actually, you could have prevented it.

Clark:OK, it is my fault I was kidnapped. Hiowever I hope Lois will agree with that decision when she knows all the facts.
Yes, it was Clark's fault for allowing himself to be kidnapped, but he also did this on the show several times to learn from the source about the people who were taking him, and to not give away his secret.

He has up pictures of her. Whu didn't he put them up earlier though?
CLARK: When I asked Jimmy for a replacement picture of the two of us at the ball game, he gave me some other photos he had taken as well.

Clark:At least she is not mad at me now.
LOIS: So, I *should* be mad at you for allowing yourself to be kidnapped.

CLARK: <<Grins sheepishly>>

No and no. It is someone from there present. However Jonthan has managed to focus her so far off track she is unlikely to figure that out.
It all comes back around.

Possibly, but the way things are going, it looks like he might be dead by now.
That would be quite bad.

Also debatable.
It would shorten the fic a bit, if she didn't.

Well, this will hopefully help at some point.
Time will only tell.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.