-- continuation of response to John's FDK --
Is she envious that Lois gets to spend time with Clark?
She's envious of Lois getting to do "real" investigative work, instead of just gossip stuff and "where the celebrities were during the eclipse" stuff.

This could get exciting.
CAT: I hope so.

At this rate soon the whole DP will be investigating Luthor.
RALPH: I'm covering the whole call-girl angle.

WALLY: No! I'm doing the call-girl angle.

CAT: That's as close either of you will ever get to a call girl.

Unless they are already there, or he brings them in fully in the open so no one suspects.
LEX: [Linked Image]

Cat seems a little slow.
Sometimes we don't always see what's right in front of us.

LOIS: I have no idea what you're talking about. I notice everything.

CLARK: cool

I guess though if he came regularly enough, one would not expect a change.
Yes, that's what she's implying.

She does seem to like him a lot.
She considers herself in love with him...

Actually a does not imply b, Cat is jumping to conclusions. My first thought was that Phil went with his parents and sibblings or nieces and nephews, and not his wife and children. That would meet the description so far.

It is also possible Phil just goes with his children. He could be widowed or divorced.
Those are both two valid conclusions. But in Cat's opinion grown men don't travel to the tropics with their parents and siblings.

Which does not mean he still has a wife.
Trying to kill of Phil's supposed wife already? wink

She really is jumping to conclusions.
Right and nobody EVER does that.

I like that we are learning a little of Cat's back story.
Thanks. More to come. evil

Well, that is possible. However she has not actually established that Phil is married.
CAT: Well, it's highly suspicious that he hasn't called me. A non-married man would have called me; therefore, he must be married.

Actually even if he was not married he might wonder if he had gone to far under the revenge and be embarassed.
Also possible.

Actually there are guys who just don't wear wedding rings. However not wearing it because it would get wrecked or lost in his line of work makes sense. Although I have to say I really hope he isn't married.
CLARK: Me, too. Cat deserves some happiness. Oh, wait, I don't know about this yet. <<big embarrassed grin>>

I still think she is drawing the wrong conclusions.
Always possible.

On the whole I think Lois and Clark are doing good. I mean they were kissing when we left them right. And they will have dinner tonight, right. And Clark is going to tell Lois today, so everything will be wonderful.

OK, maybe I should not count on the last one.
cool

I think when he tells her CK=SM, she will immediately figure out about Kryptonite. She knows that Clark was shot, so there is no way to keep her from knowing Kryptonite is real.
That's very possible. Or she might not think about Kryptonite at all.

Which is built around the false premise that they are different. Just because they look nothing alike does not prevent them from being the same being.
notworthy I love this idea!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.