“That’s not right,” Clark sputtered, finally noticing that she wasn’t one of the reporters clamoring for the door. “I don’t understand. It didn’t… doesn’t…” He pointed to the stage where the presentation had been held. “It… never… where? Where did it come from? How could they not know of this asteroid’s existence until today? Why didn’t it…? It doesn’t make sense.”
Shouldn't he be used to the differences in the universes enough now to just go with the flow?

Lois set her hand on his arm. “I understand,” she said with a nod. “I agree with you.”
On the other hand, they do have a point. How did this astroid get so close with no one noticing it? What is really going on?

“We’ll never make to a phone now,”
I am pretty sure that should say "make it to".

Lois said with a sigh, wishing her mobile phone wasn’t at home charging. Her head was still spinning. She remembered bits and pieces of her dream now. Unfortunately, the terror they were about to experience wasn’t as simple as Clark being hit by a car.
No, he will be hit by a huge rock, and possible lose his memory.

His eyes sparkled in her direction, and he took hold of her hand to give it a brief squeeze as if to say he liked Mad Dog Lane just as much as his girlfriend Lois.
Lois:With how he treated me when I was under the pheremone spray, I almost think he likes mad dog more.

These visions were ruining the fierce streak she needed to be at the top of her field. Sure, they gave her an edge in another way; she sometimes knew things that nobody else knew. Right now, the only information she had was that something horrible was about to happen.
The visions would be a lot more useful if she could remember more. They would also be more useful if she did not at times misinterpret what she saw.

She felt a little better that Clark had been stunned right alongside her.
Although technically they would be better off if he had not been so stunned.

Her heart skipped a beat before starting to flutter in a familiar way it hadn’t in a long while. Had Clark just admitted to her that he knew that Superman still had feelings for her?
Clar: Well, I try not to lie to Lois, and to claim Superman does not have feelings for Lois would be a total and complete lie.

She pushed down the joy she felt at this thought. It didn’t matter what Superman felt for Lois. She was with Clark now, and Superman could just enjoy his life as a superhero;
Actually, Lois, they are the same person.

Lois:What did you say?

Reader:Ah, lets move on.

since that was the life that he had chosen, instead of her.
Actually he chose the way to have her without everyone knowing. Hopefully she will not be too mad about that.

“That’s not what I meant, and you know it,” she snapped. “Must you always put a romantic bent to our friendship?”
Clark:He always has felt romantic attraction to you.

“Our friendship?” Clark repeated, his voice cracking.

She rolled her eyes as she flagged down a cab. “Me and you know who. Not, you and me, Chuck.”
Clark:Another reason to tell her. It is just too hard to even think of multiple relationships between me and Lois. I keep getting confused which one we are talking about.

Clark looked at her incredulously. “You go, and I stay? Uh... No.
That would be a bit tricky.

He exhaled. “All right. We do my plan, but we ask him to meet with you after the meeting for an exclusive. It’s not like we’ll be able to do dinner tonight anyway,” he said, rubbing his hand through his hair in frustration.
Why not, the meeting is not until late.

Lois put a hand to his cheek and turned his face towards hers. “You and I can still do dinner, Chuck, just us two. We don’t really need him there, do we?”
Clark:Technically we don't have a choice.

Clark placed his hand over hers. “I love you.”
smile1 smile1 he said the scary words.

NR:Not the ones you keep hoping he will say "I am Superman".

PR:Oh, well, we will take what we get.

NR: grumble you are just too happy.

She smiled and rested her forehead against his. “At least, that knock to your head didn’t scramble your brains,” she said, gently placing a kiss to his lips.
party yes they are kissing!

John Pack Lambert