“I don’t know,” she said, her hands gesturing wildly. “I just woke up with this feeling of dread. I must have dreamed of something last night.” She shook her head. “I just can’t remember what it is.”
Is she dreaming of Nightfall or of the end of the last world (when Luthor caught her and there was nothing else for it while the world flooded.)

“But these visions, they seem so contradictory. I don’t understand them,” she said. “The other night, I dreamed of a tsunami.”
Canon: Lois: Sure, it nearly happened if you guys hadn't stopped it.
Alt-Canon Lois: Now why aren't you here to explain that???
Canon Lois: Ask H.G. Wells that, not me.
Alt-Canon Lois: Why would I ask a dead writer?

She buried her head into his shoulder. “I’m so afraid that something is going to happen to you.”
The fear is legit, even if it did not happen. This probably will be eased even further by her knowledge of his identity (as long as he doesn't distress her with knowledge of the one thing that could kill him.)

“Well, if that’s all,” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I guess I better let you have my lips now, because you aren’t going to get them at work.” She brushed her lips against his.

Clark deepened the kiss and pressed her up against the wall of the hallway with his entire body. He might not be able to make love to Lois, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from loving her, as if he had any choice in the matter.
Awwww.....

Frankly, he didn’t mind being late. He pouted. “No kisses at work?”

She laughed. “At work, I’m Mad Dog. Mad Dog doesn’t slip into the storage closet to make out with her partner. It sets up a bad precedent.”
Canon Lois: There's nothing wrong about slipping into the storage closet to make out with your partner.
Canon Perry: But it is darn near better than making out in the MIDDLE of the office.
Canon Lois and Clark: blush blush laugh laugh

Lois picked up her drink and smiled at her partner seductively. The barista noticed and gave Clark an ‘atta-boy’ grin. Clark handed his coffee to Lois to hold as he pulled out his wallet to pay for the drinks. He returned an ‘I’m in seventh heaven about it’ smile back to the barista. It would be their little secret.

Well, Carlos and the Kents knew of Clark and Lois’s secret relationship, too. Clark was too happy about their developing closeness not to have bragged some.
The question I ave is whether the barista is the one from ASU or Michael.

They stepped away from the espresso stand to drink their coffees when a shadow started to cover them. He took a sip of his drink, and it tasted like one of Lois’s kisses, sweet, sultry, and delicious. He raised his cup back to his mouth again for another sip as he gazed at the unexpected approaching darkness in the clear sky.
“Ugh! Clark, how can you drink this slop?” Lois asked, handing over her cup and taking his. “I got yours by mistake.”
laugh The question I now have it whether or not he'll equate the taste of her coffee with her into the future. Might bode well for his changing taste in sweets (from pure fruit to candy.)

“But they always announce those in advance?” he countered, taking a drink of his black coffee. It tasted strong and bitter in comparison; it wasn’t bad, but more like Lois when she was angry.
Interesting. I seriously think that he's not going to hold to the "no sweets" rule much longer at this rate, especially if he considers dark, unsweetened coffee as the equivalent of an angry Lois.

“It was an accident,” Clark said coolly, looking up to the sky to change the topic off himself. “What happened to the sun?”
Suuuuuure it was. You keep telling yourself that.

“That’s not right,” Clark sputtered, finally noticing that she wasn’t one of the reporters clamoring for the door. “I don’t understand. It didn’t… doesn’t…” He pointed to the stage where the presentation had been held. “It… never… where? Where did it come from? How could they not know of this asteroid’s existence until today? Why didn’t it…? It doesn’t make sense.”

Lois set her hand on his arm. “I understand,” she said with a nod. “I agree with you.”
I'm guessing Lois is going to be a bit cooler than the rest of the world about this impending "natural disaster."

She shrugged. “Again with those truths, Kent. Watch out, Mad Dog’s on duty.”
And he loves it when she is.

His ever-constant support of her career was still as sexy as it had been from the beginning.
One of the things I love about this pairing.

He exhaled. “All right. We do my plan, but we ask him to meet with you after the meeting for an exclusive. It’s not like we’ll be able to do dinner tonight anyway,” he said, rubbing his hand through his hair in frustration.

Lois put a hand to his cheek and turned his face towards hers. “You and I can still do dinner, Chuck, just us two. We don’t really need him there, do we?”

Clark placed his hand over hers. “I love you.”
Without him there he can't tell you the secret you insisted he tell (obviously you've moved past that secret, but you're still curious, aren't you, Lois?)

Poor Cat.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)