Christina: Thanks for the long FDK. laugh Here's your espresso. [Linked Image]

Is she dreaming of Nightfall or of the end of the last world (when Luthor caught her and there was nothing else for it while the world flooded.)
Hmmmm. Yes. One of those.

Canon: Lois: Sure, it nearly happened if you guys hadn't stopped it.
Alt-Canon Lois: Now why aren't you here to explain that???
Canon Lois: Ask H.G. Wells that, not me.
Alt-Canon Lois: Why would I ask a dead writer?
Canon LOIS: Ask Clark.

LOIS: Clark? What's this double of me talking about?

CLARK: shock Lois! thud

The fear is legit, even if it did not happen. This probably will be eased even further by her knowledge of his identity (as long as he doesn't distress her with knowledge of the one thing that could kill him.)
She already knows about Kryptonite... not so much that it's real though...

Awwww.....
Thanks. [Linked Image] See, Clark can be sweet.

Canon Lois: There's nothing wrong about slipping into the storage closet to make out with your partner.
Canon Perry: But it is darn near better than making out in the MIDDLE of the office.
Canon Lois and Clark: <<Happy but blushing couple>>
After what happened when she was sprayed with Revenge, she's being extra cautious.

The question I ave is whether the barista is the one from ASU or Michael.
The one from ASU.

The question I now have it whether or not he'll equate the taste of her coffee with her into the future. Might bode well for his changing taste in sweets (from pure fruit to candy.)
Hmmmm.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

Interesting. I seriously think that he's not going to hold to the "no sweets" rule much longer at this rate, especially if he considers dark, unsweetened coffee as the equivalent of an angry Lois.
But he LIKES angry Lois, doesn't he?

CLARK: Well, she's still Lois, only hotter!

LOIS: mad

CLARK: How could I not love that?

Suuuuuure it was. You keep telling yourself that.
He's trying not to draw attention to it. Anyway, who would want to kill Clark Kent?

I'm guessing Lois is going to be a bit cooler than the rest of the world about this impending "natural disaster."
Cooler? Well, she did just freeze after a press briefing.

And he loves it when she is.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

One of the things I love about this pairing.
This Lois and Clark, or just in general? This Clark cares more for Lois than his own career, yes.

CLARK: I shouldn't?

LOIS: No, Chuck, just keep right on doing what you're doing. It's just fine.

Without him there he can't tell you the secret you insisted he tell (obviously you've moved past that secret, but you're still curious, aren't you, Lois?)
Curious about whether Superman ever loved her? Sure! Curious about Clark's true past? Definitely! Curious about what dinner would be like with both them there together with her... just talking of their feelings about her? No, so much.

Poor Cat.
Yes, poor Kitty got her heart broken. [Linked Image] Things in canon will suddenly make more sense. [Linked Image] We are heading into "Cat: the Untold Story".

[Linked Image] Okay, it's not an anecdote, but isn't he cute?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.