No nightmares, or visions are in control of your destiny, only you are.”
If only Clark would say the same thing about curses.

“Because you’re the best.”
Lois: You can say that again.

I’ll start to think you want something from me.”
Wait, she does not just assume he wants something from her?

“Well, if that’s all,” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I guess I better let you have my lips now, because you aren’t going to get them at work.” She brushed her lips against his.
hyper more kissing.

She laughed. “At work, I’m Mad Dog. Mad Dog doesn’t slip into the storage closet to make out with her partner. It sets up a bad precedent.”
Clark: Not if no one sees.

“Pity,” Clark said, turning for the stairwell. “And it would have to be the supply closet. I think Ralph’s still tied up in the storage closet.” Well, he hadn’t let him out.
Wouldn't someone have noticed a stench by now?

she merely wiped his lips with a tissue to clean off her lipstick. He would have to remember to do that on a regular basis now. He couldn’t have the tabloids seeing lipstick smeared across his mouth.
That would be so fun though. And having Lois mad that Superman had found a new girlfriend. It would really up the pressure on Clark to tell her the truth.

Clark wasn’t worried about Lois seeing it. After tonight, she’d know whose lips Superman had been kissing.
Another reason for him to tell her. hyper I think it will happen.

Well, Carlos and the Kents knew of Clark and Lois’s secret relationship, too.
Why do I think that most of the people at the newsroom think they know about this relationship as well.

“Still on that health kick I see,” she teased. “Life is short, Clark, order what you want.”

“Life is short? No, Lois, life is long, and you are what you eat,” he countered, and then looked at her appreciatingly. “Well, maybe not you.”
I love this reversal of canon.

They stepped away from the espresso stand to drink their coffees when a shadow started to cover them. He took a sip of his drink, and it tasted like one of Lois’s kisses, sweet, sultry, and delicious.
hyper he is drinking more sugar.

“Ugh! Clark, how can you drink this slop?” Lois asked, handing over her cup and taking his. “I got yours by mistake.” She looked into the sky. “Solar eclipse?”
I love that she can focus on her drink in a moment like this.

He realized it was heading straight for the sidewalk where he, Lois, and others were standing, looking to the sky for explanation on the darkness. Someone was sure to get hurt.
I think this car was part of St. John's plan to eliminate Clark Kent.

“You’re not bleeding.”
Oh no, she is going to figure out and be mad he did not tell her.

“You got hit by a car! Oh, Clark, I knew something terrible was going to happen and it did,” Lois exclaimed,
Except it looks like nothing is terrible, he survived unscathed.

he said, accepting her worried hug and returning it only loosely as one of their co-workers, Joe ran up.
So much for their relationship being a secret.

“You okay, Kent? That man seemed be gunning for you,”
I think it should be "to be gunning".

You better not use this as an excuse to…”
What? Wimp out on our date?

“Maybe it’s just my lucky day,” Clark suggested, trying not to let her words sting. “I’ve never fainted, Lois, and I’m not about to start now.”
Wait, but didn't Lois see him faint in Smallville, or at least just after he fainted.

John Pack Lambert