After a night filled with very pleasant dreams of Lois,
smile1 Clark is draming of Lois. I am especially glad to see he is able to do so withoyut dwelling on what he cannot have.

and suggested that they meet somewhere for breakfast.
Somehow I think Lois will like this idea.

he had reached her on her mobile phone.
So he didn't really "place a call to their room". I at least interpret that line to mean the room phone, and have to admit at first I thought you had contradicted yourself, but on further thought decided technically this explanation works, I guess.

Lois agreed wholeheartedly
grumble he is procrastinating telling her, again.

Clark:But there really is no time.

Reader:I still can grumble about it.

No, he sighed; it was best to wait until after dinner.
But something will probably come up before then, making it seem he should have told her now.

Personally, he was getting tired of all these delays.
Well, at least he wants to tell her.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” she uncharacteristically apologized,
Is this a clone?

kissing his cheek quickly
frown Only the cheek. OK, maybe I am coming to expect too much affection from our characters.

Clark:Hey, this is better than back when she wanted nothing to do with me, or was actually mad at me.

“Check-out was atrocious. They wanted me to fill out a survey on the honeymoon suite’s new amenities, and their customer service. They should have known better than ask me about their customer service skills as they were making me late.”
I guess most people do not plan to rush to work at the end of their stay at the honeymoon suite.

a muffin?
Hey, those can be healthy, like bran muffins.

A bagel with cream cheese?[/Qoute]

Sounds healthy to me.

[Quote]eyes with such an expression of want that he couldn’t help lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her.
party party They are really kissing.

John Pack Lambert