“Mmmmm,” she moaned, dropping her overnight bag and wrapping her arms around his neck. “How did you know exactly what I needed?”
Clark:That is what boyfriends are for.

Too soon, the elevator dinged at the fifth floor and they separated with a reluctant sigh.
Why not just stay lip-locked to her apartment.

Lois:It is hard to walk while kissing.

Clark:Yeah, she might start to notice the floating.

Lois:Floating? What are you talking about.

Clark:Oh, Look at the time.

He picked up her bag and followed her out. Good thing too, because half way down her hall she remembered she hadn’t picked it up and turned back towards the elevators only to realize he had it.
Clark:Lois, I will always remember your things.

“I don’t know,” she said, her hands gesturing wildly. “I just woke up with this feeling of dread. I must have dreamed of something last night.” She shook her head. “I just can’t remember what it is.”
Maybe this is her subconcious reacting to seeing Luthor's replica of her apartment in her dream.

"You’re not losing your mind,” he reassured her.
This is why she is doing so much better here than in "Another Lois". Reassurances from live people just work better than ones from ghosts.

“Yes, I know, but it was like I was dreaming of what might have been. I was tied to a pillar on the docks, next to Ian Harrington, and you came to save us.” Lois gave him a wistful smile.
Clark: hyper now she is dreaming of me, and not Superman, saving her.

“Okay, ten, but it was up there. Higher than any tidal wave I’ve ever seen on record. You told us to run. So, we ran. When we had made it a few blocks, I turned to look for you, but you were gone. You weren’t right behind me, but the wave was. I could see it in its gigantic proportions, and then instead of crashing down on top of me, it seemed to roll back upon itself into the sea,” she said, taking hold of his arms.
The fact that he did not follow makes it more likely to be a memory than just a dream.

“Yeah, I guess,” she said, shaking her head with a shrug. This dream wasn’t about Superman. “I ran all around the pier, searching for you, but it was like you disappeared. I couldn’t find you anywhere.
How exactly did canon Clark ever explain that? I always assumed Lois was so obsorbed with worrying about the wave she just did not notice where he was, but if she went searching, hmm.

He knew where ‘he’ had disappeared off to, Hob’s Bay.
Tell her, Clark.

John Pack Lambert