Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Lois and or Clark being born to the other?

ER: <<yes>>
Hmmmm. But then they would have to get involved with someone else. Oh, I know... I could write a story... [Linked Image] Where Clark married Lana and alt-Lois was reincarnated as his daughter, and he needed to kill himself off, so yucky things didn't happen. He's gets reincarnated as his teenage daughter's mistake. Only then repeat until someone gets the idea to kill both themselves and their child? I'm thinking I wouldn't write that story, let alone read it.

LOIS: But it’s *fun*! Plus, no waiting for Mother to arrange the wedding.
CAT: <<yes>>
CLARK: <<help>>
clap sounds like fun!

No, just that a Kryptonian warlock would have some nice extra powers to work with. And once you remove the sideeffects of being hit by a lightning bolt thrown by an angry god to smite the annoying human, they’re not that scary anymore.
So, the angry god is Thor?

Unless you *want* to be known as the guy so stupid, he erased himself form history by his machinations.
LOIS: Oooh! Ooooh! Would that mean that he’s galactically stupid?
dance

Cat’s going to come a lot more often now?
EW: I didn't say that.

CAT: mecry

Right. Since Rachel never gave you her number. So, that’s why he’s swearing he had no contact with her after that night.
CLARK: [Linked Image]So, her son can't be my child.

She *lied* during the call?
I didn't say that. laugh

Just because you *talk* about it doesn’t mean you *expect* him to follow through like that. *And* show up like that.
LEX: Oh, dear, am I getting predictable?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.