Originally posted by John Lambert:
It was Friar Harry.
I knew Perry wasn't right, I was too lazy to check the correct name. blush

Anyway, since Lois and Clark's marriage was performed by an angel and Lois still died, before Herb came back so they could reset things, the marriage itself is not enough. I still think it would be worth trying to proactively destroy the curse. Maybe if they have Carlos perform the marriage and invoke the power of God against said curse in the ceremony for example.
Hmmmm. Interesting theory.

I have read one story where Clark tells Lois on their wedding night. I also read two stories by CarolM where Clark did not tell Lois until about 3 months after he married her, but considering the circumstances which they got married under in both of them that is not too surprising.
I really need to catch up on my reading.

Canon Clark:I am also lucky it was only 1997. If it had been much into 1998 they probably would have asked "Did you have sex with that woman", and I would have had no way to speak the truth while misdirecting them.
True. clap I always thought it strange that the lawyer in the The People Vs. Lois Lane, never noticed that Superman didn't answer his question about whether he 'loved Lois'.

I assumed that Carlos thought of all the issues as one inter-related and connnected issue.
That's possible. I'll have to re-look over that scene.

At least not if he remembers the curse.
[Linked Image]

CLARK: What do you mean, 'not remember the curse'? How could I forget about it?

It only counts if she is actually there.
Which is why I almost didn't leave the current part I'm working on at 17 pages, and stretched it out to 21 pages. But I said, what the hey! My cushion's at 8 parts at the moment. laugh

Otherwise I start complaining that it is not living up to being a Lois and Clark fan fic. Starts reminding me of the "Adventures of Superman" TV show, where in season 1 alone they had at least three Lois-less episodes despite listing her as the co-star, even in the credits to those episodes. False advertising in opening credits.
Oh, dear. I guess you didn't like "Another Lois" then? wink

So they were both offered the free night then. Makes more sense then in canon, when only Lois was offered the free night.

Which also means that Lois is doing what she ought to do by inviting him. I was wondering at some level if he would have to sneak in to avoid charges, but since the free room is for both of them.
Like she wasn't being overcharged for that first night without him already.

That just explains why Clark did not notice the bugs. My question was why he did not think to look for them. But I guess since he did not notice any in the hotel before, and becuase he does not know that Luthor was behind the break-in, this oversight does make sense.
Clark can't check every place Lois goes and he might talk to her for bugs, otherwise he'd become overly paranoid. And just because Lex owns the Lexor Hotel doesn't mean he would put listening devices and/or cameras in the honeymoon suite to spy on Lois.

LEX: I didn't. I had them installed, because other high value clients might use the room for off-the-books meetings. Plus, better... well, okay, cheaper than pay-per-view.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.