Originally posted by Christina:
Which I believe is in itself a slight irony. (My husband probably would disagree, we often debate the concept.)
It's ironic that Tempus would like an ironic story where he accidentally erased himself from time?

Only if he was the Golden/Early Silver Age version (that one was EVIL!)
I like fan-boy Mxy. He's funny. laugh

I hadn't really thought of that idea. I'm wary of the idea honestly but it's a curious one and might work if I did it carefully.
I don't know your idea, but it would be fun if Michael (Mich-El) wasn't an angel but another Kryptonian who had lived on Earth a long time and discovered different powers which made him appear as if he were like an angel.

Clark as Superman.
Yeah, that might upset her a tad.

FTR, that means that in my personal head-canon for this story he's going to be with the Alt-Lois (from Alt-Clark's world) by the end of things. How that works? I dunno.
cool

I'm ever more certain (after re-reading the script of Soulmates and "Tempus, Anyone?" that Clark's in the clear on the curse. It's possible that Wells is being overly cautious however (he really ought to be using that DERNED soul-tracker to determine if Carlos and Clark are THE SAME soul (different universes) or a SIMILAR soul (different universes.)
Disclaimer: I'm not perfect. I can make mistakes. I try not to, but it's been known to happen, every once and a blue moon. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.