Carlos set a hand on Clark’s arm. “Do you think God is that cruel? That he punishes man on Earth for his sins?”

“Karma. What goes around comes around. I selfishly wanted to keep this dimension’s Lois away from you, from her true Clark, and so the universe made it possible for me to have her by both having you not want to give up your life to have her, and not being able to change the past, but I’ll never be able to make her my wife. I’ll never be able to make love with her,” Clark said, looking over at Carlos. “For some men, hell is here on Earth, Padre.”
Um, the idea that something can come back to you isn't a Christian belief, Clark. The sins (like that of greed as you suggest) were washed away when Christ died and rose again.

Clark: I'm not so sure about that. I've had too many experiences that make me question.

Me: grumble Why won't he take the hint and come over?

“Guess where I am,” she went on. “You never will, so I’ll tell you. Our former love nest.”

Clark’s brow furrowed. Love nest? “Where?”
Clark: When did we make love? And how don't I remember it?

“The honeymoon suite at the Lexor Hotel,” Lois clarified. “They wanted to apologize for our interrupted honeymoon.”
Clark: *whines like a puppy dog*

“I’m lying on satin sheets with all the blinds closed. No pesky interruptions from the neighbors,” she murmured, and then yawned. “I’m all ready for bed.”

He gulped at her lack of subtlety. “I wish I could be there,” he admitted truthfully.

“So…”
Lois: You could come over. I think you'd enjoy it now that we're not on the clock.

“I’m already in bed,” he said, thereby establishing the worst excuse in the history of mankind.

“Oh, really?” Lois said, sounding a bit disappointed.
Lois: So I guess he's tired then. *pouts* I like it when he's not quite as tired.

“Whatcha wearing, big fellow?”

Clark blushed. Oh, one of those calls. “Um… my pajamas.”

“Which ones?”

He cleared his throat. “The brown shorts with the autumn leaves.”
Ah, Lois. Going to make things harder for him, I see.

Lois: But of course.

“What are you…?” he started saying before he stopped himself. That would only lead to trouble. “Um…Er…” He had no idea how to end that sentence, other than the obvious: wearing?
He had finally decided on the last one, when he heard Lois giggle and click off the light switch.

“My blue plaid pajamas, Chuck. What else would I be wearing?” she teased.
Of course she knew what he was going to say. And she's NOT in the mood to drop it.

Clark: *groans*

Suddenly he pictured her in that light blue baby doll negligee, crawling across his living room towards him, and then she was on top of him, pressing her lips against his as her hands moved down to his pants and tugged at his zipper. He gulped. “You look good in blue,” he said, his voice cracking.
Clark: Padre, this is not going to be easy. At. All.

“Maybe I should come tuck you in,” he suggested, knowing that was the very last thing he should possibly be doing. “No, I should stay here and get some sleep. Yes, I should. Lois, you’re killing me.”

He swore he could hear her grin over the phone line as she scored that point against him. “Good night, Clark.”
Lois: heeheehee.... At least I know that I'm having an affect on him and it's not me.

(BTW, I'm sure she knows but it doesn't hurt for him to stroke he "intimacy" ego just a little bit more and this is one good way to do that.)

Mmmmmmm. He was going to have good dreams that night.
Dreams of a Lois on satin sheets. A Lois in a babydoll blue negligee. Etc. Lots of enjoyable dreams.

Lex snapped off the microphone he had them install in the honeymoon suite before sending Lois that invitation for one more night.
You know, I've been meaning to figure out a way for Luthor to know about Lois and Clark's activities in the honeymoon suite without him knowing about Clark's secret for a "Honeymoon Suite" story that's been in the works. Hadn't thought of them being put in during the "comped night."

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)