Does her blood on the office floor count, too, after Lois got shot?
CLARK: eek

“You don’t, do you? Who died and put you in charge of my life?” she groused.
ER: True Clark.
2 points! laugh

Now that would be a twist.
LEX: Really, I wouldn't mind that sort of twist in this story.

LOIS: Bark. Bark.
Actually "Stay" was from canon.

Clark! /reads between lines/ Virignia!
[Linked Image]

Clark! After Lex got to see her take shower after shower after shower!
CLARK: I closed my eyes.

Although one of my Betas was wondering if Clark could see through his closed eyelids. Hmmmmm.

CLARK: I swear, I didn't look!

LOIS: Uh-huh.
Maybe they should assembly a jury of 12 Loises from the various dimensions and let them determine whether that’s fair. Or should that be 12 Clarks?
Um... I don't think Clark would want to be in a room with either 12 Loises or 12 Clarks who knew he peeked at Lois in the shower.

Aren’t they a cute pair?
I think so. laugh

Right. After the first night of screaming “Lois, Lois, Looooooiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssss” I’m sure that bimbo from canon will be purged from his mind.
CLARK: But I'm in love with THIS Lois! Not any other Lois!

/hangs a big ‘open-for-business’ sign around Lois’s neck/
clap

Hmmm… I doubt he was going to finish with anything fit for polite company.
... at MPD HQ.

Umm…Rainforrest? Mining machines? Time running out?
But, Michael! This is his social life!

<<picture of Phantom>>
Jaguar! Not Phantom. I double checked and found NO reference to a superhero named "Jaguar". Is it one of Phantom's nicknames? Oh, sure, there's that Black Panther fellow over on Marvel, and a black panther really is just a black jaguar, but still...

Ever seen that Michael Douglas movie about the two lions stopping some railroad building exercise in 19th century Africa? The Ghost and the Darkness, IIRC…
"Ghost and the Darkness" and I have seen it, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember much.
<<picture from Avatar>>
That's a good analogy! clap

So, the wildcat can tear out their cuts and eat their eyeballs for jujubes. And what will Superman do? Note, Superman, not some random Kryptonian soldier under Lord Nor’s command.
I believe Superman mentioned their equipment.

Interesting about how there’s no word how he also protects the maidens of the land from their male company.
Maybe he doesn't protect those.

Yes, but given how he prefers Lois not doing hard time in the women’s penitentiary, serving as benefits for the guards and the wealthier inhabitants of Striker’s island…
Exactly. So much for "justice" there tights-man.

So, that’s a ‘no’ on the naked virgins praying at his feet and begging him to allow them to please him?
CLARK: Um... no. I gave those up when I left my dimension.

I had no idea what to make out of that. I kind of figured that the visual similarity in Soul Mates was merely due to the need to keep the actors around and because they recognized the souls, and not because of actual physical similarities.
But if they looked different from incarnation to incarnation, how would they recognize each other?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.