-- Response to John's FDK - Cont. --

Well, this sounds slightly better. Still, I wish Clark would trust Lois more.
The last woman Clark trusted (Lana) dumped him when he wanted to be the best he could be (Superman) and then sued him when he "allowed" her to be kidnapped. Trust isn't exactly easy for him.

Keep telling yourself that Clark.
LOIS: See, I'm not the only one to protest too much.

Also "the bathroom, in able to retrive his uniform" line i think is missing something. It does not make sense to me as is
Thanks, I've altered the line.

Oh, but that would be such a fun story.
I have found many a good place in this story for revalations, but alas it's too early.

Wait, since he knows that Lois remembers her life with true Clark, why does he assume she will not remember her life with him?
HERB: It is my theory since that is their true path, their true timeline, putting them back on it would erase all these others like they never happened.

What if he develops a new secret identity?
Why stay in the dimension where there's a Lois, but she's in love with her Clark? He'd feel like a third wheel.

I have to admit I hope Wells fails. I know I should not hope that. I know I should be rooting for him to save baby-Clark, but I can't.
cool

Now you are switching tenses on us.
Thanks. blush

How exactly has he learned this? This Lois seems very similar to canon-Lois. The differences seem more to her lack of exposure to Clark than anything else. This seems to be a conclusion built on ignorance.
Well, he doesn't know that. Most hypothesis are built on ignorance. Theories come with discovering the truth.

Clark: Of course, when I leave they start a shootout there.
clap

Plus, he keeps ordering her. He needs to give an example of following orders if he ever wants them to work on her.
CLARK: Superman works alone.

LOIS: Now, we all know why.

SM: That is impossible. I am Clark.
Too easy. He values his secrecy more than that.

As in impossible.
HERB: I hate that word.

Why is he still here when there is not time to take Trevino to 12th precinct?
Because Lois stopped him? <<bats eyelashes innocently>>

Clark needs to just tell her. He is constantly shooting himself in the foot trying to pretend to be two people and to get Lois to fall for the less powerful, less good, less amazing one of the two.
CLARK: So, I should just let her fall for Superman?

LOIS: Hello? Standing right here. Don't I get a say?

CLARK: No. I make all the important decisions in your love life.

LOIS: No, you don't.

CLARK: Actually, I do.

LOIS: [Linked Image]

My guess is "the Jaguar" is not a cat but a super-being of some sort. The capitalization seems to indicate it is not just a normal cat. Of course, even Clark cannot see capitalization in speech, at least I never knew that to be one of his superpowers.
Yes, Clark cannot read other people's dialogue in word format. He can only "read" the context.

So, Clark did not have to go to Brazil at all. He could have stayed in Metropolis and taken Lois in his arms.
That was my original idea for this part. laugh

Maybe he will be needed afterall.
CLARK: I'm always needed, even if I never use any of my powers.

I think it should be "of a man who".
Oooops! Thanks.

SM: Give me a break, there is plenty of room in space, and no people.
That's what people used to think of the lakes and oceans.

So very true, especially for Lois.
[Linked Image]

What? clap

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My other thought is that the mask has magical powers that mess with Superman's x-ray vision and obscure the truth of the wearer.
Ooooh. I like this idea. I wish I had thought of it for a villian. You should use it in one of your stories!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.