Michael: A 3-part FDK! smile1

Awwwww, he slept with Lois
Only in the close eyes and dream sense.

LOIS: So, *that’s* why nothing ever happens with him. Wonder if the blue medication would help in that case…

CLARK: Umm… That’s *not* how I meant it!

LOIS: Too easy.
drool

CLARK: Lois! I think the Vouyer is back! Look what Superman found in my shower this morning. <<holds up Lois's secret camera>>

LOIS: clap
/wonders how much the robe reveals from that angle/ Also, that’s fun, another g-rated version of Clark.
LOIS: <<Bangs her head remembering that she was going to steal all his towels except his hand towels before Clark woke up>>
Sigh. That's all she'll get. Gfic story after all.

Or maybe slicked back and he’s not wearing his glasses?
Nope, and he is, otherwise how come she isn't wondering why Clark is showering with Superman all of a sudden, and how Superman became naked in the same apartment as she was in without her knowing anything about it.

Many an nfic could start out that way!
New Year's Resolution: Really must spend some part of every day catching up on my reading.

She probably wouldn’t need that imagination for long. Only about as long as it would take her to rush down the staircase.
She hasn't forgiven him yet, which is why she isn't allowing action of her desires.

CAT: We’d make do.
clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.