“Clark,” Lois asked, completely ignoring his earlier greeting. “What’s upstairs?” She pointed up at the little room at the top of the spiral staircase protruding through the middle of his bedroom.
“Oh,” she said in that tone of voice she used when she didn’t want him to think she was interested in learning more, but she really did. “Is it like your man-cave, your fortress of solitude?”
Nope, his fortress is in the Arctic.

“Superman helped you move furniture?” she asked, suddenly tossing away her veil of uninterested inquiry.

He shrugged, not wanting to say more and knowing he had already said too much.
Now she's going ot be begging Clark to get Superman to help her move I can just see it...

Lois: *gazing dreamily at Superman's behind*
Superman: Is this where you wanted the sofa?
Lois: *not really paying attention to what he's saying* uh uh.

She sighed. “In a way, politicians are the opposite of Superman.”

“How so?” Clark asked warily.
And off to a side-tangent. Wish I knew what Lois was getting at here. Or perhaps, it's just random small talk.

How had they gotten onto this topic of politicians anyway?
So I'm not the only one going "Huh???" whinging

Unable to stop himself, he ran his fingers down the red marks on her throat. He had cut it excessively close. “Clark doesn’t have telepathic abilities,” Superman said softly.
Aarre.. yyouuuu... ssuuuuuureee about that?

Stunned, Clark couldn’t do more than watch the man speed through the forest silently. When he had x-rayed through the Jaguar’s mask, he had seen his own face, looking back at him.
*gasp* Kal-El/Clark of this uni!!! That was a twist I didn't expect! I wonder what that means for Lois? We know (or at least suspect) what that means for Clark. I'm so sad for him but intrigued as well.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)