Clark felt Lois move and shift beside him. He was still half-sitting, half-lying on his bed with Lois snuggled up against his chest.
Awwwww, he slept with Lois clap

“Do you think he’d help me?”
Lo-issss!

“Are you moving someplace?” he asked, shifting the question off Superman and back onto his favorite subject.
Superman’s love nest.

Clark nodded. “Discovering that someone was spying on you can do that.
How about he completely lines her apartment with a smooth layer of welded steel plates and removed all furniture. That way, nobody could plant a bug.

“Geez, Chuck, what is it with you and apologies? Are you afraid I’m going to bite your head off if you don’t apologize for every little error you make in social etiquette?” Lois growled.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Clark had no idea from where he could have possibly gotten that theory.
evil

She slapped her forehead. “I do have a change of clothes. The ones I brought here yesterday.”
Huh?

He looked at her skeptically. “Your sweats?” He was glad she hadn’t remembered them the night before; otherwise, he wouldn’t have a new favorite nightshirt. “You took those with you when we left yesterday morning.”
Huh? Right. She showered at his place.

and then batted her eyelashes demurely. “Claaaaark?”
laugh

She grinned and clapped her hands together in victory. “Go, shoo, shower.”
Like that was a hard won victory. Incidentally, it would have also worked if she had flashed him some leg.

He took an extra moment to memorize how Lois looked in his bed, and then padded off to the bathroom.
[Linked Image]

As soon as the bathroom door shut behind Clark, Lois jumped out of bed. She pulled on his robe and started up the spiral staircase. Of course, this was the perfect place for him to hide anything about his past.
jawdrop [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.