The robe caught on the railing and jerked her backwards almost pulling her over. Luckily, she caught herself at the last second.
That would have been awkward, her lying on her back almost unconscious, her robe torn open in the front, her nighty disheveled, Clark first shocked, then forced to administer CPR.

She froze and glanced over at the bathroom. She had gasped with a slight squeak when she had almost fallen, but surely, Clark hadn’t heard her.
hyper

“Wait!” she caved with a flush, and started walking down the staircase. If she saw Clark undressed, her imagination would be uncontrollable.
clap

“Now, do you promise you won’t leave?”

Lois rolled her eyes. “Do you want it in blood? I’ve got more work to do.”
Does her blood on the office floor count, too, after Lois got shot?

“You don’t, do you? Who died and put you in charge of my life?” she groused.
True Clark.

The last thing he wanted was Lois to start dating Luthor again during his final two months with her, just because he hadn’t been in the office to stop it.
Now that would be a twist.

“Stay!”
LOIS: Bark. Bark.

Clark shook his head, remembering how he had watched Lois through the bathroom ceiling, while he took his shower. He ended up taking a much longer shower because of it.
Clark! /reads between lines/ Virignia!

It wasn’t an ogle. It had been more of a peek to make sure she wasn’t faking a shower to sneak a look out the bathroom door, while he changed. He swallowed, feeling guilty for this action.
Clark! After Lex got to see her take shower after shower after shower!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.