Originally posted by John Lambert:
I am guessing Max's mom voted for him.
Since Max's mom knows him better than most people and wants what's best for her county, I'm guessing "no". laugh But I'm sure she told him she voted for him.

And since you had to write in Hank, he probably got a few other votes here and there. And if it was a special election, than I would be surprised if even 1000 people voted. It was probably 493 to 15.
clap Thank you for the political analysis.

Virginia you are right the city attorney is a totally different think than the District Attorney. The city attorney advises the city on legal matters, and goes to court on behalf of the city.
I have learned some things from watching crime drama on TV. laugh

That said, being the DA would probably be a step up from being the city attornye (especially if Chung is not the city attorney, but just on the staff), so I could imagine the city attorney running for the more powerful position of DA.
I believe that the DA's (and ADAs for that matter) from the show represent the State of NT, as opposed to being Federal DAs.

Isn't Tudors 16th century?
Yes. blush But isn't the 19th century closer to the 16th century in language than the 20th / 21st centuries? wink <<And the reference to the Tudors was a joke>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.