A month had passed since the last time Lois had willingly kissed Clark. Who was he kidding? Since the last time she had kissed him at all.
He should have just told her everything on the flight. She would have moved beyond it in less than a month.

If he wanted Lois to love his Clark side, he couldn’t let his Superman side reveal the secret.
grumble Lousy excuse. He is all one person.

Clearly, he would have to be vague about the locale of where these events took place, because if he mentioned he was from Kansas again, he would be back at square one.
This just might work.

He knew that, at some point, he would have to tell her about Lana, about their up and down relationship, and the fact that she never accepted him fully for who he was. Of course, he couldn’t call Lana “Lana”, now that she had met the “Lana” from this dimension.
If he just calls her Lana it won't be so bad. And since she met Lana Jessup, would it really give her clues to speak of Lana Lang?

Hopefully, Lois would understand why he couldn’t tell her his ex-fiancée’s name.
No, I don;t think she will.

Step three was all about doing things for her using his abilities. He planned to do such things as: heat up her cold coffee and warm her with his heat vision, catch things that dropped before they hit the floor, bring her foods from the country of origin instead of the local take-out place, find lost items, such as her car keys, lift and move things she couldn’t, help her rearrange her furniture, and cool her off with his breath.
It seems like he did a lot of these things in canon and she never noticed.

Clark was one of the few remaining holdouts still wearing a suit and tie. It would be too difficult to hide his uniform underneath a pair of shorts and a sleeveless muscle shirt.
Why doesn't this cause Lois more pause. In canon she actually asks Clark "What planet are you from, your running and not even sweating" at the start of the episode.

Clark wouldn’t do anything overtly super during this step, but enough to make Lois pause and wonder. She had a sharp mind and constantly made major jumps of logic, which turned out to be accurate.
Which makes it all the more amazing she does not figure out the secret sooner.

Actually I think why she does not figure out sooner is it is so fun to write stories where Lois does not know. Once she knowns, you generally can't go back.

Superman from movie: You can always give her a mind blanking kiss.

canon Clark: That sounds like a very dangerous idea. I do not like it when Lois looses her memories.

Maybe, someday, he would get up the nerve to get to Step Five: Tell Her The Whole Truth.
Personally I think he should plan on this. What if M&J accidentally let him being from another dimension slip because they think he has revealed more than he actually has?

He might be able to get her to believe that he had come here to this dimension to start over. He had no idea how he could ever explain about the Lois who had made him into Superman, or why he hadn’t rescued the Lois from his dimension.
Well, I don;t really understand that either. I think the logic behind coming to this dimension was flawed to begin with.

How would she ever accept his love as genuine if he told her that he had fallen in love with the ‘her’ from another dimension first? No. Those secrets weren’t ones he would be able to share with her anytime in the near, or far, future.
I cannot see any good coming from this. She will want to know the origin of his costume. What is he going to tell her?

Smallville. It was her newest pet nickname; a reminder to him that she didn’t know who he was and because of that, she didn’t want to call him ‘Clark’. Personally, Clark wished she would return to Chuck.
All the more reason to tell her the truth now. She will return to calling him Clark.

John Pack Lambert