Five steps!? eek I guess it translates as "he will never tell her". Ever. help

Step One: Earn Back Lois’s Trust. This was the stage currently miring him.

Once he had completed that (...)
How? He keeps lying to her. Does he want to build trust based on a lie? huh

Step Two: Tell Her The Details About His Life.

Well, tell her about his Clark side’s life.

[...]

Clearly, he would have to be vague about the locale of where these events took place

[...]

Hopefully, Lois would understand why he couldn’t tell her his ex-fiancée’s name.
Vague? Give Lois a flimsy clue and she will dig until she finds the deepest secrets. She found the real Clark Kent's grave and she didn't even know he had existed. And why would any woman understand that a man can’t say his ex-fiancé’s name? [Linked Image]

Step three was all about doing things for her using his abilities.

[...]

A part of him hoped she would have put enough things together, so that when he told her the truth, it would finally be believable.
Hello! If you want it to be believable just levitate! [Linked Image]

It still rankled that Lois hadn’t believed him when he told her he was Superman at the Kents’ farm.
Let's see: Everybody thought Superman was invulnerable. Nobody but the Kents knew about kryptonite. He passed out. He was captured by Trask. He was hurt and shot. He barely could stand up. Tell me again, oh smart one, why should she believe you were Superman? [Linked Image]

Step Four: Tell Her The Truth. Not the whole truth, of course.
Half truth is half lie. And half lie is still a lie. :rolleyes:

Maybe, someday, he would get up the nerve to get to Step Five: Tell Her The Whole Truth.

[...]

How would she ever accept his love as genuine if he told her that he had fallen in love with the ‘her’ from another dimension first? No. Those secrets weren’t ones he would be able to share with her anytime in the near, or far, future.
See? He will never tell her. wallbash

I apologize for the length of the Smallville Arc, but it was very important to what will come in the future.
Hummm... In Smallville we have proof that Clark didn't grow up there, his false past story and the real Clark Kent's grave. What will be important in the future? spider

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15