JOHN: Another 3 parter. You spoil me. laugh

Clark: Did she have to emphasize we slept in different beds?
LOIS: YES! [Linked Image] Do you want everyone at work to think we slept together?

Well, now we are moving into MoSB. I hope Lois begins to suspect Luthor, but I am not holding my breath.
[Linked Image] Actually, I'm re-organizing my TOC. blush Since my story is much, *much* longer than I originally anticipated, I'm going to note on the TOC the beginning and ending of each story arc, thereby making it easier for someone to jump in and read a WC "Short" as it may. (Not too short as Technically, Part 62 - with "Hot in the City" begins the 7th story arc, whose name I'm not quite ready to announce. evil )

Clark wins the wording it in the most friendly way to Lois possible award.
CLARK: blush I would like to thank Martha and Jonathan in believing in me, even when I didn't deserve it.

I guess since he is planning on telling her soon, he should make sure that she realizes that SM does things to help her.
CLARK: I have a PLAN! laugh <<ducking as one of UW stray tomatoes flies into this FDK>>

Sherriff Harris: He parked illegally. We totally were justified in toeing him.
Win some, lose others.

Clark: She understands the most important truth.
Um, John, I think you forgot this: evil

Clark, you should have told her everything on the flight back.
Saying it now, would just look pathetic and needy and a last ditch effort for her not to dump his butt.

Wait, did she finally accept his term of endearment?
Um... No.

I guess she didn't really accept it.
I don't know. I liked that one. It was totally NOT Lois, but it was sweet.

He should have just told her everything on the flight. She would have moved beyond it in less than a month.
CLARK: I might be able to see through anything but lead, but my laser vision doesn't let me see into the future.

Lousy excuse. He is all one person.
Good Point. Think Clark knows that? wink

This just might work.
Depends on how he says it and what kind of mood Lois is in, I suspect.

If he just calls her Lana it won't be so bad. And since she met Lana Jessup, would it really give her clues to speak of Lana Lang?
It would take one phonecall for Lois to learn Lana Jessup's maiden name, and after the way Clark looked at her in Smallville, and the fact that Lana isn't as common a name as "Jennifer" or "Beth", probably too coincidental for Lois's tastes.

No, I don;t think she will.
As I said before, it's all in the way he mentions it.

It seems like he did a lot of these things in canon and she never noticed.
Yes, but this Clark is a bit more paranoid, so he hasn't done much of it.

CLARK: What do you mean she DIDN'T notice? Geez! So much for Step 3. wallbash

Why doesn't this cause Lois more pause. In canon she actually asks Clark "What planet are you from, your running and not even sweating" at the start of the episode.
So, he's professional. I'm assuming that the heat wave didn't begin the day of the Press Conference, so he's been dressing that way for days, if not weeks in that heat.

Which makes it all the more amazing she does not figure out the secret sooner.
This Lois is a bit more atuned to leaps of logic than canon Lois.

Actually I think why she does not figure out sooner is it is so fun to write stories where Lois does not know. Once she knowns, you generally can't go back.
Unless you give her amnesia.

Superman from movie: You can always give her a mind blanking kiss.

canon Clark: That sounds like a very dangerous idea. I do not like it when Lois looses her memories.
Agree heartedly with canon Clark.

Personally I think he should plan on this. What if M&J accidentally let him being from another dimension slip because they think he has revealed more than he actually has?
No point on planning on getting to Step 5, if he never makes it to Step 4.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.