-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

Well, I don;t really understand that either. I think the logic behind coming to this dimension was flawed to begin with.
CLARK: You think I should have stayed in *my* dimension? smile1

I always thought this whole response was just plain stupid. Superman saved lives and they arrest him. The people of Metropolis deserve Luthor, they facilitate his power by being so stupid.
I had a discussion about this with my Betas. We think it has more to do with Judges not liking people (any people) flaunting their orders right after they made them. She doesn't want to appear as if she holds even Superman above the law.

Hey, in this demension they have cornered and hid all known quantities of Kryptonite.
All "known".

They also did not destroy it in a way that might infect the water supply.
One of my pet peeves.

I really do not see what Clark could do more than he has done. Kryptonite hurts, so I see no reason for him to test his endurance. He does not yet have a trusted professor-friend like Dr. Klein or Dr. Hamilton to work with on this issue.
[Linked Image] And look what those Kryptonite tests are doing to him in Mouse’s story “Madness”!

I think even Dr. Lane is in hiding.
This will be brought up again soon, but when Tommy Garrision turned himself in hoping to get more Cyborg vitamins. (Before Smallville – Clark read an article in the paper about it.) Didn’t work. Tommy’s in jail with no cyborg juice. Dr. Lane came out of hiding. Although, I didn’t state the fact outright; it was more implied.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.