What’s Walt up to?
Up to no good.

WALT: Just having some fun.

CLARK: [Linked Image]
Also, she sounded like she already bounced on (sic) guy to guy. He particular drunk?
Yes, she was friendly, and yes, according to Thomas (of this dimension) Walt had taken a pint of his dad's alcohol with him.

So, she still un-plucked after all?
A woman doesn't have to be a virgin for it to be rape. She could also have had relations with the man before. It's rape when it's against her will.

WALT: Fine. You on the pill or shall I…?
WALT: Like I care.

Ooooh! Just like Back to the Future. Also, I doubt Walt actually got to do more than grab her and rip her clothes. Otherwise, he’s pants would still be kinda down at his ankles and stuff. Removal of body parts is still an option.
Yes, sorry, homage to Back to the Future, but I couldn't think of a better way to do it. blush

CLARK: I don't remove those body parts. I might burn them off, but I don't want to touch another man's... er... privates.

So, she gets deposited back home by the town ne’er-do-well in a battered truck, her dress looking really worse for the wear. Do they really think that’s a good idea?
LANA: I snuck in. Nobody saw Clark. He didn't walk me to the door.

Yeah, and you can’t tell the Sheriff about breaking up an attempted date-rape.
He could, but at the time Mr. Harris ran the hardware store. Clark wouldn't have spread rumors about Lana anyway.

Yeah. And since Lana kept shut up…
Most rapes aren't reported.

Oh dear. Sounds about right.
LANA: Anyway, it was the mid-80s. FF hair was going out of style.

EW: Right, Lana, whatever you say.

Alpha Sister: What’s she doing again, greeting that foureyed nerd?
Beta Sister: I have *no* idea. But he does have a nice behind.
Zeta Sister: Do you think she'll introduce me?

she’s such a lovely contradiction.
CLARK: I don't like simple women.

Poor guy. Got no idea how this works.
CLARK: Insert tab B into slot A. I read the books.

Yeah, I guess the scent of cheap cola-vodka and barely held back vomit really isn’t on his list of favorite things to put his tongue into.
CLARK: Pretty much.

A guilty pleasure! Like Lois and chocolate.
CLARK: Well, I felt guilty. Does that count? Pleasure? Kind of, sort of, when she smiled at me.

Oh, she’s a year his junior?
Yep.

Awwwww and four times, even.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So, Rach knew?
RACHEL: [Linked Image]

Also, friends with benefits
CLARK: I wouldn't have said 'no'.

RACHEL: *Now* he tells me! clap Well, it is a memory.

Lana doesn’t like a smart-aleck.
LANA: No. Why would I?

She’s gonna hate football from now on.
LANA: Well, it's a boring sport. I only went to games in high school because I was on the cheer squad and that's where the popular guys were.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.