Michael: Another 4-Part FDK! hyper See, all I need to get super long FDK is write super long parts, right? wink

Fun part! Looking forward to part 52! Michael
Wow, that was... er.. concise. laugh (52 is up and running now, BTW). Thanks for the FDK, Michael, glad you enjoyed it. Until next weekend then! wave

So, not funny? Hope you’ve had a great time getting this alternate vitamin D.
clap /psst. It's hard to get away with short FDK jokes when I've already seen the other parts posted. And it rained all weekend, but my new iPhone gave me all the vitamin D I needed, right?/

He really didn’t get fostered to…Uumm…the lower-class homes on the other side of Hobbs Bay?
Nope. Anyway, the only people he saw swearing growing up weren't really people he wanted to emulate.

Either that or get dissected like a frog.
6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

/points at earlier remarks on his lack of investigative skills and deductive reasoning/
CLARK: I really do need Lois, don't I?

/hands Clark a winning check for a dinner for two at Chateau Roberge/
CLARK: Ooooh. I could take Cat when we get back to Metropolis. Since Lois certainly isn't going to go anywhere with me.

CAT: clap

Also, ‘bounce’
CLARK: What? I was 16, of course I looked!

Yeah, she *was* popular, all right.
CLARK: Again, BEFORE we started dating. After we started dating she changed her tune.

Wait, Rachel was standing right next to him? What if she was his girlfriend?
LANA: Like THAT would matter to guys. Anyway, WHO in their right mind would date HER over me?

Why *wasn’t* she his girlfriend? Is that like one of those teen movies? You know, like Teenwolf?
Pretty much. Rachel was his best friend. They may have gone to dances together his senior year, but they didn't really date. And they didn't become intimate until after she graduated from high school (a year after Clark).

Ugh. But hey, it could be worse. It could be Dan and Lois.
evil Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.