Originally posted by scifiJoan:
It makes me sad that Clark tolerated such a relationship but I tend to forget that the death of his parents makes him more vulnerable. It sounds like a traumatic experience (with Wayne?) made Lana so afraid. Love the 70s/80s fashion references - you got those right on!

I'm sure hoping that Alt-Clark will learn just how important he is Lois.

Joan
It was Walt, not Wayne.

Well, I think Lois helped a little by mentioning his saving her at EPRAD. Still, it would be nice if she would have brought up how he helped her after she was shot as well. It would have helped if he had told her a little more. It would have been hard, but I think he could have done it.

He should have said "That lady looks eactly like a woman I knew who had an expeirnece that I got her out of, but not soon enough. We dated for a long time, but I never was able to make her happy like that lady was." OK, then he would have had to say the other lady was named Lana, and with Lois in her investigative phase who knows what she would do.

Hmm, I wonder if he will react to what he learns about what it is said Walt did to Rachel by saying "Where I came from it was Lana who Walt tried to rape" or something else equally as outlandish sounding.

John Pack Lambert