I was just thinking general plotwise speaking…
Um... Ooops?

/tries to connect dots to R1 and R2/
R1 and R2 were sitting at the Met Star table (Preston bought a table and a few Kerth judges to get his reporters nominated). Then sudden explosion. R3 & R4 were sitting at a nearby table.

No. And for lying, you don’t get to go to second base with Lois.
CLARK: But... But... But... That *other* Clark MARRIED his Lois.

You evil. Oh. Right.
laugh

Meeehhh… We’re only three episodes away, now
drool </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why do I think Perry wouldn't approve?

Diana knows about a loophole. It includes both her and Lois being naked on a beach.
LOIS: That isn't a loophole. That's torture.

CLARK: Potato / Tomato.

LOIS: Now that he’s pacified, let’s see…
LOIS: I think I'll test that theory by taking up naked yoga in the evenings.

Bonobos – little primates that use sex as their favorite means of communications, conflict resolution, and greeting.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

/points at Clark/
/Clark points at Lois/

/hands Clark a stack of photographs/
CLARK: Nice outfit. drool Nice, but I think taken. Nice, but has over-protective vindictive boyfriend/toy. This last one looks familiar but I just can't place her name. Nope. I'll stick to being obsessed with Lois. Thank you.

LOIS: <sets down box with green rock inside> Good choice.

She’s already got some in her purse.
If not her purse, then definately in her briefcase.

Hmm…Good question, now that you mention it. Fireworks might just have had more smilies in it. Or it was a 12-part FDK. And had more smilies.
Awwwww. Did Michael want another FDK badge? But you already have more than all the other ERs combined?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.