Jimmy was full of wonder at being at the Kerths.
Ahhh, that’s where we are.

Lois, herself, felt as if something was missing or, someone, to be more accurate.
6’, dark hair, dreamy eyes?

It was all her fault. If she hadn’t let her ego get in the way, she and Clark could be enjoying their second date here at the Kerths.
clap

It had the best view of the ceremony without having to turn around, and it had a clear path to the side of the stage for when she went to claim her award.
clap

Sure, he knew he wasn’t on her boyfriend radar, what with their age difference and all, but it hadn’t mattered to Thomas. One smile and he had been lost forever.
Well…at least he had an idea in his mind for his Thomas-time.

The only reason Walt had invited Rachel to his senior prom, after Lana had dumped him to go with Hank, was because he had discovered that his little brother had a crush on the pretty junior, who could out tush-push anyone in Lawrence County.
[Linked Image]

Thomas buried his face in his hands. “I don’t know what to do. I can’t call Max, and it’s the feds are who are doing this. I didn’t know where to turn.”
Can’t he, I don’t know, take pot shots at the guys who invaded his house?

Lois sat at her desk. She knew she shouldn’t be daydreaming, not here at work, but her fingers glided over her lips where Clark had kissed her on Saturday night after the Kerth awards.
So, second date. And the third will be the corn festival in Smallville. That means they’ll make a superman out of Clark in his counterparts bedroom, yes?

Then he had grabbed Jimmy’s arm and dragged the complaining young man out of the apartment with him.
Clark! What if Jimmy was trying to score with Lois’s younger sister?

Lois had started out by reassuring Lucy that the surveillance hadn’t returned to the apartment.
evil

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.