Christina: smile1

She did?
Yep, in part 15 when Lucy came to the office to make sure Clark wasn't planning on using her sister (quoted line above in Michael's FDK Response).

Sometimes going against Lois's edicts work out better than you expect I guess.
We know that Lois keeps claiming to "hate" surprises, but she respects anyone who can accomplish it. (Bringing Lucy to the Kerths and conning Lois to go to the Sew. Rec. Fac.)

Oh dear, I see us nearing the top of a steep climb. Arms up! Arms up!!
clap

Nope, never will. (Almost) never have.
True.

Spreading the wealth around a little better, I suppose?
LOIS: It wasn't MY choice.

Lois: First thought... his parents are still alive in Smallville? Then why did they give him up to the foster system? Clark always talks of them fondly and supposedly they died in a car crash. Then again... that can't be. Clark wouldn't lie about something like that so that means they're not his parents. But how is that possible??
Pretty much, except I doubt she ever thought that M&J were Clark's parents being that Martha wouldn't leave a message from "Martha", but "Mom" wouldn't she?

Clark: I didn't lie to you. I just told you something and you assumed these people were my parents. I didn't tell you that I came from a different universe.

Cat: (whispering) You're not helping yourself.
LOIS: Lex gave me the name of a good psychologist by the name of Dr. Carlin. She should be able to help you with these strange beliefs that you're from another dimension, Clark.

Quite probable. I don't think the newspaper around here had theirs online until 2000+ and we're only around 35,000 (probably larger than Smallville but not by much) and there's still local newspapers that don't even HAVE an online presence.
Ours did only just recently as well.

Think he knows where this is going? Are things going to get too close for comfort here, Clark?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.