Sydney: Another long FDK! dance

Lucy? <jawdrop>
Hee-hee.

What a good idea!

CAT: Yes! EVEN I agree! Why? Because I am a good friend, of course.
CAT: Well, actually, he never consulted me about his choice. It's not like I'm hurt that he didn't consider me... Okay, I am.

Yes! I love to read about Jonathan and Martha in Smallville.
You're in luck. Lots of M&J coming up.

A big guy with a cape, may be.....
MARTHA: As a matter of fact, I'm thinking he might be willing to help us...

CAT: A little?
laugh

Mad Dog investigating.... Poor Clark!

CAT: And I'm not here to help him...
Originally this scene was to have Cat take the message and leave it on Clark's desk and only mention it off-hand after he dropped her off in Paris, sending him rushing back to find Lois had discovered the note. OR have Lois overhear Cat take the message. There was more than one reason I sent her out of town.

Private jet ! Of course. Or is it a private pilot?
And I'm sorry, Virginia, but "the rue Loire" doesn't exist in Paris.
Superman Express. Private transportation?

blush I knew I meant to ask you something. laugh French, clearly, isn't one of my languages. Did I totally mess it up how to name a street in French? COULD there be a Rue Loire? So, there isn't a street along the... [Linked Image]. Ooops. That was supposed to be Rue Seine. I can't remember why I wrote "Loire"? Oh, right, probably confused the Loire Valley (very beautiful wine region) with the Seine River. It's been a while since I was in France. <<double blush>>

Looking forward to the next part in Smallville.
angel-devil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.