Michael: Part 2 FDK Response. Sorry about the delay but real life came knocking. I have about an hour before it calls again, so let's see what I can accomplished before then. <<stretches fingers and neck>>

Wonder Woman? Dark Blade? The Caped Crusader?
No. No. No.

SUPERMAN: I don't know those people. I've heard of that third one, and that first one sounds intreguing. Do you have a picture?

LOIS: [Linked Image]

SUPERMAN: Never mind.

And date Clark! Hmm…maybe he *did* it for Clark, after all.
You mean Superman did fly Lucy across the country for Lois. Lucy goes on date with Clark freeing Lois up for Superman? [Linked Image]

She taking a private uuuu plane?
CAT: It's the *only* way to fly. <checks item off list> Okay, darlin', there are just a few more things I need you to do.

CLARK: Hey, look! Isn't that guy married to that fameous model. I wonder what he's doing with that football player.

CAT: What? Where?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

CAT: [Linked Image] Celebrity scandle, every time. One of these days, I'm going to stop falling for it.

‘bunking’ huh?
I'm going to leave that up to the individual Reader's interpretation.

Very high places.
CAT: Very nice, indeed.

Yeah. Best not tell her. Ever.
Now, where's the fun in that.

Oh my. Message from Smallville?
[Linked Image]

Specializes in spandex.
I was thinking soy sauce on tie, but that works.

So, she never gets ‘your story made me cry’ messages from little children?
Little children only read the comics page, so 'no'. But she has gotten a few "You sent Mommy and her boyfriend to jail, you mean lady!" notes.

What if Clark asked Lex to walk with him, hand in hand, on the rail tracks? And whoever jumps out of the way first, is a stinking chicken.
CLARK: Can it be an empty cargo train with no passengers, running on autopilot?

LEX: No. I refuse to hold that man's hand.

CLARK: Spoil sport.

Blonde strumpet.
clap

JONATHAN: Say, what?

MARTHA: Nothing, dear. He's referring to a time before we met.

Because his middle name’s Jerome?
Actually, the Kents never gave the baby in the grave a middle name, but that works.

The other’s that Perry ordered her to. Threatening to not publish those stories from her.
PERRY: Come on, Lois. There are other stories to write. Let the other reporters get a little time in your spotlight.

LOIS: No, it's mine, all mine. Precious.

Wild night in Kansas. All of them naked together in a bathtub.
CLARK: Thank you for THOSE nightmares.

/eyes bomb with peculiar interest/
Oh, dear, the computer didn't like that smilie.

What’s up with him now? He got a death wish?
RALPH: What? Who told him?

Nature called and he missed it?
clap

Great. The most-overprotective-pseudo-boyfriend-in-the-world™ has branched out.
I needed Jimmy there to have her probe (no, not that way) about the message, and for some reason, I couldn't see her cleaning up this mess.

Hey! When did she get knocked up?
Wrong kind of dizzyness.

What did Clark tell Lois about? Or is she just going by the last name? And *that’s* why they’re going to Smallville? Not because of the Environment stuff? Unless that’s the cover to Perry.
A little of both. Mostly the former, but a shiney story is always nice too.

Clark told her that he ended up in foster care after his folks died, which implies that there was no immediate family to take care of him. So, who were these Kents living in his hometown? Why didn't they take him in? Were his parents still alive? Did he have aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, etc., that he never told her about?

“Uh-huh,” he said, and shot her a disappointed expression. She ignored it.

confused
That disappointment would be from reading Clark's phone messages. Not surprise, just disappointment.

Well… Martha’s Clark’s second cousin, by adoption. Hey, it could be!
It could. But it isn't.

Or have an internet connection. Or a computer. I think they recently got electrical power in the townhall. Half the townies scampered off into their hovel when the mayor turned on the light. The rest started chanting and clasping their crucifixes.
Those towns usually are up in the mountains and not in the plains.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.