/hands Virginia emergency chocolate/
Thanks. Is this to make me feel better or to get my fingers to move faster?

/looks very skeptical/
clap

CLARK: /appears sheepish/

BATMAN: /dances tango/
CLARK: Go back to Gotham. She got it wrong.

Not like in Me, Myself & Irene.
Thankfully, I've forgotten more of that movie than what I remember.

/nods/ She wants all details.
LUCY: Ewww. Why would I want to watch a movie of my sister sleeping. That's creepy and boring.

Well, they’re a TMI family?
Kind of like Meg Ryan's family in "Sleepless in Seattle"? Well, with her mother a nurse and her father a doctor, I'm not surprised. Hmmmm. I bet Lucy would make a great massage therapist.

Nope.
It goes like: Dividable by 400, leap year. Dividable by 100, no leap year. Dividable by 4, leap year.
clap

CLARK: I'm okay with extra bursts of energy. [Linked Image]

Or when he wants to know about having reached the finish line.
If he doesn't know without checking his notes, let's just say it's a 'no'.

No? Huh. Naughty Lex.
LEX: Why, yes, that *is* what I offered. <<dramatic sigh>> but she says she doesn't eat dessert.

That way he shows her that he’s not a pushover.
Or remind her of Ralph from Another Lois?

/whispers/ Lana recently bought two bowling ball bags.
CLARK: [Linked Image] There's my problem. I left them over in the other dimension.

Yeah, but the phrasing was.
Sorry, it was only a thought.

You mean, comped by the house?
LEX: Anyway I can have her thank you. As long as Superman gets a copy of the video of her moaning my name afterward.

FDK where I mentioned Clark getting her a bouquet of roses for their anniversary.
Oh. Right. Well, Clark can't do that now, without seeming to be copying Lex, now can he?

Since he knows it’s her birthday. Duh! Why would he not set that one up *way* in advance.
[Linked Image]

Oh, I did wonder. But I figured you'd double-joke and make Jester his real middle name, just to mix things up in Alt-land.
Martha and Jonathan have a sense of humor, but not THAT big.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.