Wow, more FDK! hyper

Michael: Sorry for the delay in responding, I needed to send 54 to Beta and start in on 55, and prep 45 for posting tonight. YIKES! eek My cushion is down to 10. Not good.

Ooooh! She’s an entire year (or more) early!
Well, being that she's going out with entirely the wrong man, I don't think it counts as early.

Oh dear. Settling is never a good idea.
But canon Lois settled for Luthor and almost settled for Dan... Oh, THAT's what you meant.

Wrong Clark.
CLARK: I may be the wrong Clark but that doesn't mean I don't like burgandy. I do, I'd like Lois is almost any color. Geez, I'd like her in nothing at all. blush Um... I didn't mean that like it sounded.

LOIS: You wouldn't like me naked? I'm getting a fairly good idea on your hesitancy now.

CLARK: No, of course, I'd love to see you naked... I'll prove it to you, get naked and...

LOIS: Uh-huh. <crosses arms> I don't think so. How about you get naked instead and I'll decide if I like what I see?

CLARK: Maybe we should just get back to the FDK.

LOIS: Spoil sport.

Lois is out on her birthday, selling a birthday special.
ELLEN: That my daughter has gone out drinking and went home with some man she wouldn't talk to if she had been sober.

Huh? Why not?
Because Ellen is so kind to her daughter and never mentions her short-comings.

You wouldn’t have. A female sanity appliance?
[Linked Image] (only because the correct answer cannot be posted on these boards. BTW: 2 points)

Although, it might be fun together with Clark?
CLARK: Um... thank you. No.

/imagines Lois sighing and restocking the cameras in her bedroom/
To show her sister?

Because he now thinks that Lois is a very … unrelaxed woman?
Um... because those weren't really phone message type things to say.

Not directly. But it was made from the bones of the limbs Doc replaced with artificial ones.
No, real pearls.

He just went to the office
The arrival of the package happens off page (I believe. It's been a while since I've read these next few parts.)

Oh dear! It’s happening again. She’s gotten unstuck in time.
Poor Clark, and he was trying to do something nice so it didn't look like he had listened to the message.

/whispers/ Lucy already got her one of those.
Nope, this is different.

Lois is not going to stay a happy camper for long.
Good thing nobody likes a mad Lois.

Yeah, besides, teenager parties can easily get out of hand and end one or more of the girls in the maternity ward in about nine months later.
ELLEN: Exactly!

What *is* the gift?
[Linked Image]

Now she’s mad. Also, it’s fun to link those two. I’ve always just gone with dividable by four etc. Hmm... Why was there an election in 1900, then, though
Was there no leap year in 1900?

Hippies. They don’t live by Western calendars.
Well, I always thought alt-Martha and Jonathan looked a bit more hippish than canon M&J, but that might only because their photo was from the 1970s from before they were dead. Plus they were fore-runners in the Re-Earth (Organic) movement in Smallville, so yes.

I accidently hit "post" blush so, off to the next screen.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.