Joan: That sounded like a good dessert to me too. I love chocolate lava cake (I've even been known to lick the plate AT the restuarant. blush ), so I figured she needed something to go with the ice cream.

I like the understanded way you handled the scene at Lois' apartment.
Do you mean before the date? Or afterwards? More on afterwards coming up.

I have a feeling those roses are from Luther.
Maybe from her Daddy in hiding? [Linked Image] That's right. He'll get around to her birthday gift by Thanksgiving.

John: Thanks for double checking Lucky Leon for me. It had been a while since I read (the script) or watched the episode.

Also, since they share chocolate in canon, it is very, very different.
Well, she shared her raspberries. wink

I was remembering that in canon at the end of "The Prankster" or whatever they call that episode, Clark does send Lois some yellow roses, and not even sign the card. Of course, the only way to explain that is because it is more funny to have Lois freak out and wreck them. It is part of go with funny not logical.
Yep, that was the episode (or Return of the Prankster) I was thinking of per the Roses.

While the "he does not want the whole office to know" might explain not giving them to her in person, not signing the card always just seemed odd.
I agree.

I guess you are right your Lana is not half as evil as the one from "Accused", although I would say that Lana is more mentally unbalanced. Actually when she does show up in fan fiction, the canon universe Lana does seem worse than alt-universe Lana. Your fireworks story had a Lana who was cheating on Clark, which this alt-Lana has not been accused of.
Not yet. smile1

Poor Clark! I want to give him a hug!
CLARK: ooooh. Another hug! This FDK thread is the greastest!

CAT: <pout> I offer you hugs all the time.

CLARK: Yes, but you cop a feel each time you do.

CAT: <shrugs innocently>

Not Jerome?
He's joking, people! (Jester meaning jokester or comedian)

Luthor? No, please!
evil He's back!

Yes! Yes!
CLARK: <checking schedule> So, I need to take Joan and Sydney out for their birthdays, and Lois, and probably Cat. I'm going to need a second job. wink Oh, wait, I still have a little gold left from when Herb brought me here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.