There was a knock on her door, and Lois rushed to answer it, still pulling on her high heeled shoe. She wasn’t entirely ready, but it did a man good to wait. “Give me thirty seconds!” she called.
Ooooh! She’s an entire year (or more) early!

He wasn’t a perfect match like Superman, but Clark was close enough and he loved her.
Oh dear. Settling is never a good idea.

She reached up to his forehead to fix an errant curl that had slipped down the left side. There should be only the one curl on the right side.
clap Although, it might be fun together with Clark?

“Hi, Clark. You better be making my sister deliriously happy, and, Lois, I expect full details.” Click.
/imagines Lois sighing and restocking the cameras in her bedroom/

Lois felt like crawling into her closet and hiding. There was no way that Clark didn’t hear that message, unless he stuck his fingers in his ears and hummed.
Because he now thinks that Lois is a very … unrelaxed woman?

Oh, God, was this necklace bought with cyborg funds?
Not directly. But it was made from the bones of the limbs Doc replaced with artificial ones.

Great. Lucy’s message had scared him off.
huh

“What can I say? My folks had a wacky sense of humor,” he said with a sheepish shrug.

Lois let go of his hand and leaned back to study him. “Excuse me?”
Hippies. They don’t live by Western calendars.

A chef approached the table, rolling a tablecloth-covered cart. On it was a large mixing bowl, a whisk, a ladle, and a tall container metal container.
Huh.

Lois glanced at Clark. He had ordered chocolate ice cream for her? Clark?
Duh! Doesn’t mean he’ll eat it.

She stuck it into her mouth and moaned.

“Does this meet with your satisfaction?” asked the chef.

“Yes,” Lois said, licking the spoon and grinning at Clark.
/Clark files away sound sample for later reference during different kinds of satisfactory behavior/

The chef cut the cupcake in half and pulled the two sides apart. Out of the center of the cake poured steaming chocolate lava. The chef then placed two scoops of the chocolate ice cream on the plate,
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.