FDK Reply - Part 2

Duh! Doesn’t mean he’ll eat it.
She thought he didn't like it, so he wouldn't encourage others to eat it either.

/Clark files away sound sample for later reference during different kinds of satisfactory behavior/
Compare it to the failed pasta night?

She’s going to go into chocolate overdose. Oh my.
Chocolate is an aphrodesic. laugh

Lex can attest to that.
LEX: That isn't what I offered her for dessert.

Huh? This sounds like. Is someone having an accident?
Stomach upset.

Hey! She’s not even halfway done eating.
She lost her apetite when she realized her teasing made him bolt for the rest room.

Okay, so it took me a moment to realize that it’s not because he’s actually spilling his beans and keeps spilling for days.
Actually, he's kept so much from her it might take days, but no, he was referring to the fact that why would he tell her the truth if he got to stay with her in her apartment as punishment for NOT telling her.

Down, boy.
Just joking.

You said ‘date’. /pulls on crystal studded glove and pulls back to *really* slap Clark across the face/ Huh. Where that’s one crystal shard gone… And why’s Clark choking?
He was only teasing her.

Depends on the benefits package.
clap

/doesn’t remember about fake driver’s license from *way* back/
It's his real driver's license, but it's from alt-dimension.

That’s what they say. Over here, it’s the nose.
What if he has a big nose and small feet?

Because he has so much trouble finding a … shoe that fits. It’s usually a real hassle. Most are too small and pinch him. And when he finds one that works, it soon wears out and he can’t wear it any longer. Did I mention ‘hassle’?
CLARK: My feet aren't THAT big.

But what if he cries in her lap?
Um... he did.

Oh boy. All the way in Gotham? Someone’s not going to be happy about that. How about Superman carries Batman up to Lex’s penthouse (Lois style) and leaves the two alone for a little while?
More on Monique Kahn developement later on. BTW: Luthor's manor house isn't in Metropolis.

Hey! First M&J. Now Clark’s gift for Lois? And he doesn’t even think about Lucy’s gift? Nothing? /taps foot/
[Linked Image] More on M&J coming up in a few parts. More on Clark's gift later. I've already addressed Lucy's gift above.

How about he just sits down quietly on her couch?
CLARK: Yeah, that's the perfect way to impress a girl. Refuse to leave on the first date.

That’s why? What…That…*LANA*!
Yep, Lana.

You mean, not think of him as a whole man? After he turned down Cat and Toni and even *her*? And now he’s crying like a baby.
CLARK: I really need to search for those sphere-shaped sports equipment. I know I had two of them at one point and time.

A Lt. Gordon?
Not important to the story, so possbily.

He guessed Ms. Kahn had already waited this long; what was a few more minutes.
evil

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> No, it's not up.
Coming tonight (or tomorrow, your time).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.