Michael: Oh, dear. Did I cross that line again? I have so much trouble with that darn line. wink

Wally? Also, does that mean that Clark doesn’t approve of Ralph demonstrating all the ways of how not to touch a female coworker?
CLARK: Of course, I approve. But he has to do the touching on Wally. And Wally is more than welcome to punch his lights out if Ralph touches him somewhere he doesn't want to be touched.

WALLY: Works for me.

RALPH: I don't want to touch him.

CLARK: What's the difference between him and Cat?

CAT: Honey, if you don't know that answer, you have more serious problems than we thought. It will take long intensive therapy to cure. Fortunately, I know a good sex therapist.

RALPH: hyper I'll take sex therapy with Cat.

CAT: Honey, I wasn't offering it to you.

WALLY: <starts to raise hand>

CAT: Or you.

CLARK: I know the difference. I was asking them.

LOIS: Can I punch Ralph's lights out? But without him touching me?

CLARK: Lois, Perry asked that you sit this seminar out because we need at least one reporter in the newsroom in case of breaking story.

LOIS: <slight pout> Fine. But call me, I'll be right outside the conference room door if you need me to punch his lights out.

EW: I've gone on too long, so I'll end this little vignette right here. Thank you.

He means, hands on?
EW: See above.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.