Duh! Also, some people have to be more specific than others when making certain statements.
I thought when one said that Lois was blind, everyone knew that it was because she couldn't see the Superman in Clark Kent.

Oh dear. Does Clark not have the staying power for a long ‘run’?
We're in it for the long haul, but EW needs to take it one part at a time, please. Otherwise I look to see if I can see the end of the train and start hyperventalating when I can't see it.

Yes, but how would he discern the difference without checking to make sure? /won’t shut up until Clark goes looking to make sure that there’s only Lois-approved activity going on instead of also Lucy-approved stuff/
Lucy only approves of one of those two activities? <<looks skeptical>>

But you're absolutely right. If he heard ANYONE getting pleasure in Lois's room, he'd take a peek and clear confusion.

So, hard but not difficult. Poor Lois. She really bought into the whole advertisement.
Would she rather have difficult, yet not hard?

LOIS: I think not!

No, was thinking TV portrayal *of* L.A., not when on TV yourself.
LUCY: I've lived in LA for the last two years!

CAT: Why would anyone want to prevent it?
There's a vignette that needs to be written. LOIS teaches the class and Ralph attends it. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.